Profile for Jane Eaton > Reviews

Content by Jane Eaton

Jane Eaton (Great Britain)

Barbara Currie's Yoga - Total Body Plan [VHS]
Barbara Currie's Yoga - Total Body Plan [VHS]
VHS
Offered by stephensmith_426

3.0 out of 5 stars More like the Power of Yoga, 1 Jan. 2003
Barbara Currie`s Total Body Plan, the reason I gave this video only 3 stars was because it was just like the Power of Yoga video released in the year 2000.
I was slightly disappointed with it as it only had an extra few moves on it that I hadnt seen before, and I was hoping that the video was going to be full of new moves with only a few old ones.
As always Barbara Currie talks you through each move with a beginner and an advanced and also usually works with you, but I notice on this video that at the start of the first section she works with you but after that she seems to forget and your working right to her left and so on all the way through.
But she is very encouraging throughout, but I definately think Barbara Currie`s 7 Secrets of Yoga is the best workout video she has done up to now.
So if you already have The Power of Yoga video I wouldnt recommend you buy this one as it is very much the same, but if you just want a light workout that`s easy and fun then go for it.