Profile for Andy W > Reviews

Content by Andy W

Andy W

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
caseroxx Leather-Case with belt clip for Nokia 6303 und 6303i made of real leather with belt-clip in black
Offered by Handy-an-Bord - United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Those Still Using This Excellent Phone., 11 May 2017
I love it..!! This is an excellent leather product which is well made. My old Nokia 6303 is now protected for many more years.

BT Mini Wi-Fi 600 Home Hotspot Powerline Adapter Kit - White, Pack of 2
BT Mini Wi-Fi 600 Home Hotspot Powerline Adapter Kit - White, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Brilliant Product - A Must Buy, 23 Mar. 2016
I absolutely love this product. For a number of months, I've had visitors asking me how I get on with Wi-Fi connection in certain rooms of the house. Why I ask. Because sitting in the lounge and other areas the connection is poor and keeps dropping out, is the usual response. Most of my internet work is done in the study so I don't have a problem with poor connections. Anyway, I decided to buy the BT Mini Wi-Fi 600 Home Hotspot. It was very easy to setup. Plug one unit into the mains near to where the router is located and connect with the ethernet cable provided. Then plug the other unit into a free socket where Wi-Fi reception is poor - in my case the lounge - and wait for the two units to link. Two minutes later, Wi-Fi reception in the lounge was strong. I strongly recommend this product. My friends will never again be complaining about poor Wi-Fi reception in some areas of my house.....!!

Campingaz CP250 Gas Cartridge, 4 x 250 g - Blue
Campingaz CP250 Gas Cartridge, 4 x 250 g - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price - Buy it., 5 Nov. 2015
Not tried them all, but the first one connected to my gas camping fire without problems and works well.

20 Pairs Gold Tone Metal Audio Telephone Device 2mm Dia Banana Connector
20 Pairs Gold Tone Metal Audio Telephone Device 2mm Dia Banana Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product At A Good Price, 5 Nov. 2015
Arrived in good time. I wanted these 2mm bullet connectors, not for telephone purposes, but for modelling. I needed to connect the leads of a small electric motor to it's ESC controller. Soldering them to the wires was easy and I the connections are perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Dyson Replacement, 2 Nov. 2015
Genuine spares for the Dyson 03 I bought many years ago can be difficult to come by. Dyson no longer supports this model. So I was delighted to find that I could buy a replacement stretch hose on Amazon. The item was delivered quickly and on the box were the encouraging words 'Genuine Dyson Spares'. My Dyson 03, which is 16 years old, has a new lease of life and with the split stretch hose now replaced, the Dyson can now be handed back in good working order to the Mrs...!!

Windows 10 in easy steps
Windows 10 in easy steps
by Nick Vandome

5.0 out of 5 stars New To Windows 10 - Buy It..!!, 21 Oct. 2015
A must for all new to Windows 10. Simple explanations and easy-to-follow diagrams.

1 Roll 3M Scotch Buff Packing Tape 48mm x 66m
1 Roll 3M Scotch Buff Packing Tape 48mm x 66m
Offered by Speedy Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Buy It...!!, 21 Oct. 2015
It does what is says - sticks paper together...! A good price.

SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black
SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Wireless Sound System, 21 Oct. 2015
Visiting a friend recently, I was very impressed with his Sonos sound system and therefore made inquiries on my return home. I love my music and good quality reproduction. I still have a number of vinyl records, but also a TEAC sound system with lots of wires linking the various components of the HiFi (record player, tape deck, CD player, tuner and amplifier). There are also wires around the lounge connecting 4 speakers. A 'wireless' system was therefore very appealing particularly to 'The Mrs'..!! My concern was that the Sonos system is 'wireless' and the question I had was, would I be able to get the system working without calling in the specialists. I decided to make the leap of faith and buy a Sonos Play:1. I do have an iPod Touch (2Gen I think) and downloaded the Sonos App. All very straightforward. My Play:1 arrived and I read very excitedly the 'Getting Started' booklet. It all looked too easy and so it was. I plugged my Play:1 into the mains (no batteries required here!), connected my iPod Touch to the internet and selected the Sonos app. After a few moments, and some simple to follow instructions on the iPod, the Play:1 was recognised. The quality of sound is superb and I recommend this product to anyone wanting to go 'wireless'. If, as a pensioner, if I can get the system up and running then anybody can...!! My kids and grandchild think I'm cool and my wife is delighted that the spaghetti-like mass of wires on my existing sound system has been banish forever. I'm now saving for my next speaker, a Sonos Play:5.

Duracell A23 x 2Packets (4pcs)
Duracell A23 x 2Packets (4pcs)
Offered by dEcolectrix

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 18 Sept. 2015
They're batteries....!! Nothing more to be said for now.

Powerplus 135w Multitool Combitool Rotary 230v Multi Purpose Tool Dremel Compatible - Hobby, Craft, Jewellery, Model Making - Includes 40 Piece Accessories Kit, Flexible Extension and Bench Mount Stand Workstation POW1820 - 2 Year Home User Warranty
Offered by UK Home Shopping - UKHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 18 Sept. 2015
A smashing little tool for all those difficult to access areas when model making. It comes with a 2-year warranty so that's no bad thing. I've only used it once on wood and fibre glass and I'm very happy with the results. It's easy to set up and I like the adjustable speed control.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6