Profile for Mrs. M. T. Cockayne > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. T. Coc...

Mrs. M. T. Cockayne "Yet another parent!" (UK)

Omega Paw Roll'n Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box Regular
Omega Paw Roll'n Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box Regular

1.0 out of 5 stars Deep but messy, 25 Jun. 2016
It's a big box but the area for cattie to use is about the size of a kitten litter tray. It is deep though so there is enough litter there. But as for the rolling bit - I didn't think it worked and more litter fell out of the cat entrance than what she would normally kick out - even though I was below the max fill line. We use it as a regular covered cat littler box now.

Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, White, Single
Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, White, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars It's of a very thin material and the stitching isn't great., 17 Aug. 2014
It is as you expect, a cheap single fitted sheet. It's of a very thin material and the stitching isn't great.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars £30 for postage!!!, 24 Nov. 2012
I'm sorry but paying 200% more for postage than I am for the product is ridiculous. I'm not buying the product because I'm being ripped off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 11:21 AM GMT

Oxford Children's Dictionary
Oxford Children's Dictionary
by Robert Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Children's Dictionary, 1 Dec. 2009
As this is an Oxford dictionary, I expected this to be an 'English' dictionary and so was dissapointed to see the odd Americian spelling, such as realized. That being said, I think that it does give great examples for using the words in a way that children can understand.

I am also dissapointed that not all words are in the dictionary. Whilst that's to be expected, words such as landfill and organic weren't in there and given that kids are learning about those sorts of things these days (my 7 year old is!) then I did expect them to be in the dictionary.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 8:34 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, so, anyone know what the product is like...., 11 Nov. 2007
Whilst I appreciate the humour of the second respondant here, I would appreciate it more if there was an actual review of the product - anyone know if this is a good as the video makes it look?