Profile for Tracey205 > Reviews

Content by Tracey205

Tracey205

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Purple Bling Twinkle Star CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY i9100 S2 + Free Screen Protector, Cloth and stylus Pen Exclusive by ihomegadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour and bling!!!!, 24 Nov. 2013
I ordered this for my daughter who has needed to change her phone case regularly. Previous cases have not lasted, having either faded badly or become worn and not fit for purpose. My daughter has been using this case for a few weeks now and it is still as good as new. The colour is bright and the diamanté adds that extra bit of bling. The addition of the stylus pen will no doubt help to reduce her RSI :0)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bright packaging, 24 Nov. 2013
I was a little surprised when the capsules arrived in large bags and not bottles, but I have not been disappointed by the quality of the milk thistle inside. Great value for money. I would definitely order again.

iBoutique Retractable IB-FD-USB2-32G-BLK 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and value for money, 24 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who needed to store large files of college work. She is more than happy with it and I was more than happy with the quality and price. Great value for money.

Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade Of Hits
Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade Of Hits
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Gettin Better, 19 Jun. 2013
Love this album, played it none stop since it arrived. Has all my favourite tracks, defiantly recommend this album to friends

Vivid Rainbow Colour Festival Burlesque Rara Tulle Bustle Mini TuTu Ballet Dancer Costume Skirt seven tiered appox. 10 inch
Offered by istorenet

3.0 out of 5 stars Burlesque Rara Skirt, 19 Jun. 2013
Lovely bright Rara tu tu, which will look great for our charity walk, my only gripe would be that it's quite a lot shorter than I would have liked, more or a belt than a skirt!

Yellowstone Aluminium Kettle - Green, 2 Litre
Yellowstone Aluminium Kettle - Green, 2 Litre
Offered by Stuff Plus

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little kettle, 19 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my first ever camping trip, it took ages to heat the water so we only usedmit once. The whistle wasn't very loud but worked.

Indonesia (Lonely Planet Indonesia: Travel Survival Kit)
Indonesia (Lonely Planet Indonesia: Travel Survival Kit)
by Etain O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Indonesian Adventure, 7 April 2013
I bought this book as a present for a friend who was traveling to the area for the first time. It was very informative, full of useful tips and lovely photos. I understand that there is an updated version but the information in this little book was invaluable for my friend during her Indonesian Adventure.

ABBA: You Can Dance (Wii)
ABBA: You Can Dance (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars ABBA, 7 April 2013
If you love ABBA and love to dance then this is a must. Great exercise and fun for parties, the dance moves aren't complicated so even the kids can join in :0).

In Car Phone Holder Cradle Windscreen Suction Mount for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S X12

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Cradle, 31 Mar. 2013
Fits in the car perfectly and holds the phone securely. A sturdy phone holder at a great price. Would recommend to anyone with a Sony Ericsson.

Red Spot Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Red Spot Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Offered by Karina Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Red/orange???, 31 Mar. 2013
This is my second Red Dotty tablecloth from this seller. The first was perfect, you really couldn't see any imperfections. Unfortunately the second has not met my expectations and is more ORANGE than the lovely deep red of the previous purchase. Both have been bought as presents and I have to say that I am reluctant to take the risk of buying items with "Fault prints" again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5