Profile for Lina > Reviews

Lina

Kryptonite Bike Lock with 4-Feet Kryptoflex Cable
Kryptonite Bike Lock with 4-Feet Kryptoflex Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good lock!!!, 4 Nov. 2013
I love this lock. My friend recommended it. And I recommend to all my friends too. The item is definitely worths the price!!

Walplus Wall Stickers Huge Birdcage Trees Removable Self-Adhesive Mural Art Decals Vinyl Home Decoration DIY Living Bedroom Décor Wallpaper Kids Room Gift, Multi-colour
Offered by I-WallArt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as I expected, 4 Nov. 2013
It looks real if you do not stand too close to the wall! Everyone asks if I painted it! However the tallest tree is like 170cm, not higher ( I expected at least half size taller...) Also you have to have a good imagination, because there was no manual which says in what kind of order I should stick the different parts of the trees on the wall. It took ages to figure out..

Large Wall Quote Wall Sticker Wall Decal IF I LAY HERE SNOW PATROL LYRICS
Large Wall Quote Wall Sticker Wall Decal IF I LAY HERE SNOW PATROL LYRICS
Offered by Zhuuang

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 4 Nov. 2013
It looks amazing on my wall next to my bed. I love it! although it was a bit difficult to put on the wall, as the letters were big. But If I have had a helper it wouldn't be a problem!

uni-ball uni Chalk Marker, Broad Bullet Tip - White, Pack of 4
uni-ball uni Chalk Marker, Broad Bullet Tip - White, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks perfect on the chalkboard!, 4 Nov. 2013
It takes a bit long to dry, but other than that they are perfect! looks very neat on my wall chalkboard! Recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it!, 2 Oct. 2013
It actually looks nice. The stickers are a bit thick and if you look from a short distance - you can see that it's very fake, but from a longer distance looks very very nice! the sizes of the frames could be a bit bigger.