Profile for TazSwatman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Private Peaceful
Private Peaceful

5.0 out of 5 stars So good it's unreal, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Private Peaceful (Kindle Edition)
Private peaceful is such an amazing book and the best one I have ever read. It is about a boy called Tommo peaceful and his brother Charlie peaceful who are both made to go and fight in the first line in ww1. It was so great I read it in 2 days and I would definitely recommend it to anyone no matter what age or taste in book because I know you will love it. I am 12 and we were reading a chapter from this book at school to do some work on it and instantly felt like I knew Charlie, tommo, Molly and Joe. But it isn't for people who get upset easily because there are a lot of sad parts. What u waitin for!!! BUY IT PEOPLE!!!

MovieStarPlanet
MovieStarPlanet

4.0 out of 5 stars ok for an app, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: MovieStarPlanet (App)
Msp is really good but I just wish that u could do all the same things as on a computer like visiting other people's houses

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!!, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Jelly splash is a really fun and addictive game. It's really good because it doesn't pester you for money like most free games. It is much better than candy crush saga. Also there are loads of cute jellies!! I would definitely recommend this game for all the family

Gymnastics Events
Gymnastics Events

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gymnastics Events (App)
I have been doing trampolining for just over a year now and I love it so I thought I might really like this game but it gets boring after just one go as you can only do one move unless you purchase the others.
The graphics and the overall game was unrealistic and has no skill involved apart from pressing buttons
I would rate it 1/10

101-in-1 Games
101-in-1 Games

5.0 out of 5 stars TazSwatman, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 101-in-1 Games (App)
Really good game
Great for playing when you are bored or with your friends
Overall I love it and would definitely recommend it to others
*****

Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye: Marshmallow Skye
Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye: Marshmallow Skye

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Nov. 2013
I have read summers dream from Cathy cassidys chocolate box girl's series but marshmallow skye is definitely the best one so far. I would recommend this book to 12/13 year olds. a great read-10 out of 10
*****
TAZSWATMAN

Moto
Moto

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Moto (App)
What is the point in that really all u do is press the screen and it makes different types of motorbike sounds
Even though it is free I wouldn't waste charge waiting for it to download

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Kindle Edition)
A really good book I was not expecting that ending one of the best Jacqueline Wilson books I've read

TazSwatman ****

The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 7)
The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 15 Feb. 2013
This book is immense and very much the best book by Jeff Kinney that I have ever read!
I strongly recommend it even though it's a bit expensive

Big Day Out
Big Day Out

2.0 out of 5 stars Big day out, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Big Day Out (Kindle Edition)
It's lots of books in one but because they are each just about 10 pages rather than 1 long one
I wouldn't waste your money

Page: 1 | 2