Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Tiemi > Reviews

Content by Tiemi

Tiemi

Page: 1 | 2
Long Cowl / Circular Neck Scarf in Furry Leopard -- SwankySwans
Long Cowl / Circular Neck Scarf in Furry Leopard -- SwankySwans

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf, 16 Nov. 2013
Nice scarf but I expected it to be CIRCULAR as the description indicates.
I like the product but I bought it thinking it was something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 Nov. 2013
I bought these contacts because the reviews said it was COMFORTABLE
I have wore contacts before and the thing that would bug me about them is the comfort
These ones were surprisingly comfortable! The only problem is that it did not look very natural and the colour is a bit darker than shown in picture (it could also be because my eyes are dark brown perhaps)
In general I really liked the product and if needed would buy this again!

Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Lip Colour Lipstick - *BOXED* - 710 - Dark Amber
Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Lip Colour Lipstick - *BOXED* - 710 - Dark Amber
Offered by Cosmetic Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 20 May 2013
Nothing much to say about it. I got this for less than I would at Boots, it did take forever to be deliveried but once it was deliveried yay I loved it!

the colour was just as I expected and wanted, aand it does stays on 24 hours

give it a shot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure about it..., 20 May 2013
I am still using this product, so I am not so sure about its reliability.
I lost 3.5 kgs since I started using it, HOWEVER I work out 6x a week, and I am on a diet.. so I dont know how much the pills are assisting me or just not doing anything at all...

However I am STILL not satisfied and I feel like I can find more effective products.
So after I am done I will try something else...

But if this is what it is helping me to lose weight I would say go for it

L'Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Masque 500ml
L'Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Masque 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product + Great price, 20 May 2013
I was surprised when I saw such product being advertised here! and I decided to give it a shot, even though its price kind of looked suspicious (I am from a country where hair products are SUPER EXPENSIVE).

The product was deliveried before time, it LASTS FOREVER (I bought it months ago and use it once a week and i still have MORE THAN HALF of it left).

Would definitely purchase this again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product however.., 20 May 2013
Good product however I did not notice any weight loss... I felt like it boosted my energy somehow (because of the caffeine perhaps) but unfortunately I did not notice any changes on my body. The product would actually make me go to the bathroom very often, not a problem since I do have a problem with my colon, however still I expected to lose more weight (note: I work out 6x a week, and I am on a diet where I eat on every 3 hours healthy things). I did lose weight but I think the pills just helped me LITTLE BIT. Maybe I was expecting more...

Oh well, great for the price! And it is worth it to give it a shot since bodies function differently.

2.0 out of 5 stars It obviously doesn't work..., 20 May 2013
I bought this cause Ive ALWAYS wanted to buy something that promised to reduce the NOSE. However it is OBVIOUS that this wont work, I do not blame the supplier but myself for being stupid enough to believe that my nose can be re-modelled by something so affordable...

Quite disappointing for me, but again I am the one to blame for believing it.
Be smarter than me hahaha

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 20 May 2013
Did not expect this product to be as good as it is! I purchased this body scrubs just because of its price to be honest and because i desperately needed a scrub for my face and BACK (acne). I still use this product and i LOVE IT, it has decreased the acne on my back and it smells pretty good! Plus it lasts forever.
Would indeed purchase this again and I do recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit disappointed., 20 May 2013
The product does not do a thing for the acne on my face. In fact i feel like it just made it worse.. and I do not have that many acne I just use products to prevent it, but this one just made it worse...

However I am still using it since I already bought it and it lasts for a GOOD time, and instead of using it for my face i use it for my BACK, and the funny thing is that FOR MY BACK it works quite well! All the acne I had on my back are scarring and then fading, so i dont get it why it doesnt work for my face, maybe because my face is already naturally oilly and the product just doesnt stay?

Oh well, an affordable product and it does work I guess.

Mister Mascara Lash Curler
Mister Mascara Lash Curler

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 20 May 2013
A good product compared to its price. I bought this expecting less to be honest, I just needed a cheap eyelash curler asap, soo i went to Amazon and found this! I gotta say I was quite surprised cause this was suppose to be just a temporary eyelash curler, but it turned out to be part of my daily routine.
Would definitely recommend! Not the best buut it is worth it.

Page: 1 | 2