Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

North Sea Texas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jelle Florizoone
Offered by fat_buddha

4.0 out of 5 stars North Sea Texas, 6 May 2013
This review is from: North Sea Texas [DVD] (DVD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this film and the slow pace fitted the mood perfectly . Great coming of age story and nice to see the hero never wavering from his belief in love.

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Offered by TTsims/TTfone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 30 Aug. 2011
As a 50 something, I thought it was time I joined the smart phone revolution and after looking at many brands and models, I settled on the Samsung Galaxy Ace. Why this one (1)size - still small enough to fit confortably in my trouser pockets, yet with a good size screen, (2) weight/build - some of the others just felt so flimsy, (3)I have a hearing loss and many phones didn't have a high enough volume for me, I can hear on the Ace perfectly even in a noisy environment, (4)touch screen is very reactive and easy to use, (5) loads of apps, though I had to ask friends for recommendations as I was in sensory overload with the quantity available. I really love Google Street View, it will be brilliant when I next go on holiday, finding my way round new places. Also like Kindle app and screen is not too small for reading, (6) Texting is so simple and I am getting used to swype, (7) camera and video are very good, (8) have loaded some music from my I-Tunes folder, though the album covers disappeared; sound qaulity is very good. Negative points - battery runs out quickly if using the internet and some apps; phone has turned itself of a couple of times for no apparent reason. Would recommend this phone and already having a look at it's big brother the samsung Galaxy S for when my contract runs out.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 5:46 AM GMT