Profile for andsotobed > Reviews

OptiBac Probiotics For every day EXTRA Strength - Pack of 30 Capsules
OptiBac Probiotics For every day EXTRA Strength - Pack of 30 Capsules
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect product, 7 Aug. 2014
Recommended by the dietician, the chemist, and the GP as I have been on some very strong anti-biotics for weeks now. I don't want to jinx anything, but I started taking this alongside the antibitiocs I have not had any problems at all with side effects of antibitocs eg thrush. Delighted.

Mcdavid Womens Women'S Sports Bra - White, Size Xxl
Mcdavid Womens Women'S Sports Bra - White, Size Xxl

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sports bra, 7 Aug. 2014
I've owned lots of sports bras and crop top bras in the past and this is my favourite - so good that I've now bought five of them! They are great for the gym as they keep everything in place. Much better than other sports bras I had before - good support, comfortable, and they wick the sweat away. I've had breast cancer over the last year and since being diagnosed, I've found by accident that these bras are also brilliant as a post-mastectomy bra / bra after radiotherapy. This is because they are lower at the bottom band than normal sports bras....ie the supporting band is about two inches below where it often is, (so rests at the top of the waist rather than right underneath the boobs) and this means it is well away from rubbing any of my sore spots and sore skin. BUT it doesn't ping or fold up, at all. It's also lovely material, and the arm straps stay in place. It's great for all-day wear and is quite high cut at the neck so again, it's supportive, has good coverage, and looks nice even if it's showing under eg a v-neck top. Perfect. If you've had a mastectomy or are about to have one, this is the bra to choose. Sizing is spot on too.

Pure Active 3in1 Clay Mask Scrub Wash Oily Skin 150ml
Pure Active 3in1 Clay Mask Scrub Wash Oily Skin 150ml
Offered by chemistdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars great multi-product for blackhead-prone skin, 7 Aug. 2014
Great product, providing good daily cleansing now for two weeks on my clogged-up type skin. But it doesn't irritate at all. I like the mask feature too and this works nicely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous flattering and cooling top, 7 Aug. 2014
Love the colour, love the wicking capabilities of this lightweight and yet not see-through material. Perfect for gym, walking, etc but good enough to wear as a top for general use too. And flattering too. Bought a load more in other colours as was so impressed.

REVLON POST TRAUMA NAIL TREATMENT 970
REVLON POST TRAUMA NAIL TREATMENT 970
Offered by BeautifyMe Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great post-chemo option, 7 Aug. 2014
despite using a fabulous product called Onicolife during chemotherapy (which prevented my nails from listing from their beds), my finger nails did succumb to cracking a few months after chemo finished. And my toenails (which I didn't use onicolife on) were a crumbling mess. This product has stopped the constant splittling and crumbling and catching of broken toe nails. If you've got nail damage of any sort after chemo, I would recommend this product.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved the first episode and was quickly hooked, 10 July 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable series. I loved the first episode and was quickly hooked.

Plastic Single Hole Pencil Sharpener 483005 Pack 10
Plastic Single Hole Pencil Sharpener 483005 Pack 10
Offered by Rising Trading UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and at a fabulous price, 10 July 2014
This is the fourth pencil sharpener I have bought and finally I've found one that actually sharpens pencils rather than breaks them. And very cheap too - fabulous!

Mountain Warehouse Agra Womens Lightweight Breathable High Wicking T-Shirt Walking Sports Beach Top Bright Pink 22
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - have ordered four more in different colours!, 10 July 2014
Super top - wear it to the gym or for walking or for running - it's flattering and wicks the sweat quickly. True to size too.

Again Life Italia OnicoLife Paronychia Treatment Gel - 5 ml
Again Life Italia OnicoLife Paronychia Treatment Gel - 5 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works, 27 April 2014
I've just been through five months of FEC-T chemotherapy for breast cancer. I was warned by the doctor that my nails might lift, or get damaged or sore, and she recommended this stuff. Well I have to say that I have used it every night, and my nails are completely damage-free and pain-free after the completion of the chemotherapy. They are as strong as they ever were. Interestingly, I used it only on my fingernails and while these have remained strong and healthy, my toenails have become flaky and breakable. So i think this definitely works. One bottle has lasted me five months - I would recommend the liquid though, rather than the gel, as it seems to go further. Brilliant stuff - and well worth the price, which I think about as being about half the price of one maniucure and if my nails had lifted I'd have had to spend a lot more than that getting them restored.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb goggles, 27 April 2014
These are my third pair of kids goggles by Aquasphere. They're great....easy to adjust, comfortable to wear, and the kids can see lots more out of them than with standard goggles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20