Profile for andsotobed > Reviews

andsotobed (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hot Hands Foot Warmer
Hot Hands Foot Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - cheap and cheerful but it works, 28 Dec. 2015
I used this as a cheap and cheerful way to warm my hands up before the insertion of a canula needle. I know it says foot warmers but it fitted in my hand perfectly while I was waiting for a general anaesthetic. I just took one out of its wrapper and sure enough it did heat up nicely. The anaesthetist said he was going to get some more for other patients!

Educa Borras Wooden Dominos Cars
Educa Borras Wooden Dominos Cars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small kids, 28 Dec. 2015
My little boy has never liked dominos before but this has all changed thanks to this great product. Disney "cars" is a favourite of his and he now loves the game and needs no help with matching them up.

Michelin Must Sees Venice
Michelin Must Sees Venice
by Judy Edelhoff

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, good amount of information, 28 Dec. 2015
good little book that tells you all the highlights and quite a lot of in depth information too about Venice. Some good recommendations and I found the transport info accurate too. A good size - not too heavy. Fits in a small handbag.

Aidapt Bewl Attendant Shower Chair with Adjustable Height
Aidapt Bewl Attendant Shower Chair with Adjustable Height

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable compared to the previous chair I used, 4 Dec. 2015
Really comfortable compared to the previous chair I used. The seat has a little give in it so it feels softer than the rock hard plastic used in other chairs. I am 174cm and I found it great for my height ....I have had a hip replacement and it fits the post operative minimum chair height guidelines for me. Brakes are very stiff but only on day three of use and they are becoming easier.

Blowfish Karona Shearling Boots In Brown
Blowfish Karona Shearling Boots In Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous. Feet are pain free at last - but they're stylish too!, 5 Oct. 2014
I have been searching for a long time for a fashionable pair of boots that are good for feet with multiple problems and pain, like mine. These fit the bill. Fantastic boots, very comfortable to wear, months of foot pain is over within weeks of swapping to them. Well structured and sturdy and robust. Warm in winter but no sweaty feet. Five stars all round.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars strong and sturdy, 15 Sept. 2014
Exactly as described, strong and sturdy too.

Modern Moroccan Style Distressed Cream Metal Ball Table Lamp - Complete With 1 x 4w LED SES E14 Candle Bulb
Offered by The Light Factory

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but fragile, 15 Sept. 2014
The lamp was too fragile. It arrived with two different areas of damage and wouldn't last long in my house!

JVL Purple Single Tapered Vintage Fabric Storage Box with Handles
JVL Purple Single Tapered Vintage Fabric Storage Box with Handles
Offered by The Great Yorkshire Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and good-looking, 15 Sept. 2014
Very strong and they look great. I'm delighted.

Large Square Fishing Boat Canvas Picture Print. 3/4" Wooden Frame. 20"x 20". Teal. Wall Art.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. recommended., 15 Sept. 2014
reminds me of the best parts of Thailand. Super product and good quality

Two Matching Phoenix Teal Silk Artificial Flower Arrangements in Vases
Two Matching Phoenix Teal Silk Artificial Flower Arrangements in Vases

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, 15 Sept. 2014
Too small and cheap looking for my liking, I sent them back for a refund

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20