Profile for J. Williams > Reviews

J. Williams (England)

Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel Cleaner 1 Litre
Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel Cleaner 1 Litre

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused bubbles in my Volvo's alloy wheel., 25 April 2017
This badly messed up one of my alloy wheels.
I tried on a section by the edge of the rim and all was ok. I then proceeded to cover the rest of the alloy wheel. After a few minutes 5mm to 10mm bubbles/bulges in the alloy formed close to the wheel nuts at which point I washed it off.
I am now left with a really bad looking wheel.
Won't be using this ever again.
Would give zero stats, but I cant.
Beware.

Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johansson

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Jun. 2015
Very poor and predictable film.

Harman/Kardon BT Premium Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with In-Line Remote and Mic - Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars No grumbles from me., 17 Dec. 2014
Simply fantastic!
I wear these for hours at work with no problems. External background noise almost vanishes as the memory foam pads contour well to my head. I love the overall sound and the bass isn't overpowering unlike some fashion driven popular headphone brands that I've tried.
Reception is great even 20m across the office from my phone whilst on trips to the printer.
I hate paying over the odds for technology, but I'm not grumbling about this purchase.

SmartShakeTM 27 oz (800 ml) - Gunsmoke
SmartShakeTM 27 oz (800 ml) - Gunsmoke

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but not recommended., 28 Oct. 2014
Flip cap is not water tight and even worse not milk tight. I now have milk all over my clothes it was placed on top of in the boot of my car! It may be only slight but it adds up to a lot over 2 hours.

Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds - The New Generation
Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds - The New Generation

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to the original recording., 20 April 2013
Liam Neeson is no Richard Burton giving a really weak sounding narration compared to Richard Burton's deep resonant tones.
The original was brilliant and the stage show fantastic, but this is one step too far and trying to milk the cow when it's nearly empty!

It seems like Jeff Wayne has tried to jazz it up a bit in places, but it's just a little too 'busy' now for my liking.
It just goes to show that you shouldn't mess with something that is perfect or almost perfect.

Janina Opale Whitening Toothpaste 50ml
Janina Opale Whitening Toothpaste 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toothpaste, 6 April 2010
Great cleaning ability.
Great taste.
Great white smile.

No problems with getting the toothpaste out, unlike the last reviewer who, I would suggest, needs to read the instructions more carefully.
You only press up from the bottom if the pump stops working and that's a one off procedure to prime it again.
If you finger's too big then use the end of the tootbrush!

All in all a super product which I have used since it's release, what must be ten years or more ago.