Profile for Dragon Boy > Reviews

Content by Dragon Boy

Dragon Boy (Singapore, Singapore)

All By Myself
All By Myself

1.0 out of 5 stars Great CD from Dame Shirley, 16 April 2016
This review is from: All By Myself (Audio CD)
Great CD from Dame Shirley...........but this particular CD sounds like it was "burned" at home, like it was "taken off" an old vinyl. It is not stated, however, I believe this CD is "manufactured on demand" when you order. If you want to get hold of this CD, you'd be better off getting "New York, New York" which has exactly the same tracks/songs as "All By Myself". Anyway, I ordered this from the marketplace and it did not arrive, I had to order it from Amazon Japan. Disappointed with the quality, I ordered "New York,New York" when I realized it has the same songs, as I should have done from the start.

Believe
Believe
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
Admittedly, he has a wonderful voice. I was looking forward to receiving my copy, when it finally arrived, I played it and it was such a letdown. Only 4 tracks were, in my opinion, nicely done, the rest.......what can I say!!!!!. Another thing that was disappointing, the CD was a mere 30minutes plus playing time, rather short don't you think. The 1st track "With or without you" sounded like it started midway and gave the impression that it was incomplete. I "believe" Jai is capable of recording a better album. His producers should hang their heads in shame!!!!!!!!. What a disaster!!!!!!!!.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2012 6:30 AM BST