Profile for Orlando > Reviews

Doomwatch [DVD]
Doomwatch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Oates

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit dated, 24 May 2016
This review is from: Doomwatch [DVD] (DVD)
I remember this series being on the television over forty years ago. Although for one reason or another I never manged to watch even one episode apparently at the time it was rated as being really good. Having purchased this set I have watched only two episodes and found they were not as good as expected. The acting isn't first class and the studio sets leave a lot to be desired.....Might someday get around to watch the other episodes.

TENA Lady Super 30†Pads†-†Pack of 2
TENA Lady Super 30†Pads†-†Pack of 2
Offered by mediparts GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and security all in one., 11 May 2016
Although quite long, which is a benefit, these are the most comfortable towels I have ever worn. Although bulky you just dont know you are wearing them....Definitely recommend.

Pour Moi? St Tropez Low Rise Women's Thong
Pour Moi? St Tropez Low Rise Women's Thong
Price: £4.86 - £12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 9 April 2016
Very comfortable. Fits well. Washes well. Lovely item.

The Wrong Man [1956] [DVD]
The Wrong Man [1956] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfred Hitchcock
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 22 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Wrong Man [1956] [DVD] (DVD)
An excellent film based on a true story. I have had a copy of this film that I recorded off the TV many years ago but decided that as I liked this film and will watch it occasionally I would like a proper recording. And this copy, although used, cost me only £1-88 including postage. Henry Fonda as usual plays an excellent part as do the other stars. I suppose it was so easy in those days to be an innocent person accused of a crime they did not commit.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars You only get what you pay for, 21 Mar. 2016
Not very good quality....Coming away at the seems when it arrived but for the price could not be bothered returning the item.

Violent Playground (Digitally Remastered) [DVD]
Violent Playground (Digitally Remastered) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Cushing

3.0 out of 5 stars Not violent by today's standards., 2 Mar. 2016
Not a favourite film of mine. I bought it because of the lead actor Stanley Baker. He plays as usual a good part as does a young David McCallum. There is some good outside scenes of Liverpool from years ago. Only problem is it does seem to drag on a bit, kept looking at the clock. One thing I just could not get my head round was that fine actor Peter Cushing playing a priest....I just kept imagining that he was going to turn out to be someone with a sinister motive....he seems to me to be type cast as either the goody killing Dracula or the baddy creating Frankensteins Monster. Still worth watching once I suppose

Column South [DVD] [1953]
Column South [DVD] [1953]
Dvd ~ Audie Murphy

4.0 out of 5 stars Audie Murphy plays Audie Murphy, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Column South [DVD] [1953] (DVD)
Not a bad film. A bit run of the mill. I don't suppose it would appeal to a great number of people unless, like me, they are very fond of westerns. As usual Audie Murphy plays the part of...Audie Murphy as he did in all his films....Same person with just a different set of clothes....Still one of the old films with no sex, no bad language and no extreme violence....If you like westerns you may like this one. Reasonably priced also.

This is My Street [DVD]
This is My Street [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Hendry

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one to watch., 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: This is My Street [DVD] (DVD)
I had never heard of this film before and ordered it only to take the total of my order over twenty pounds to get free delivery and I am am sure glad I did. I normally buy only DVDs that I have seen before on the cinema or TV. The few that I have bought not having seen before, quite a few of them I would never watch again...This is not the case with this film. It is what I believe could be called a "Kitchen sink drama" . It is a gritty story with fine acting by Ian Hendry and June Ritchie. There is even an early role for a young John Hurt....There are some good outdside scenes of London in the early 60s.....All in all a good film for all.

Natracare Long Ultra Extra Pads with Wings - 1x (Pack of 8)
Natracare Long Ultra Extra Pads with Wings - 1x (Pack of 8)
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Contains slight leaks., 1 Mar. 2016
Very absorbent. I use them for my slight incontinence....When I am going to be out all day I do not want to be going to the loo every so often to change my protection. I would recommend for anyone with this problem

Naty by Nature Womencare Bio Normal Sanitary Towels - 4 x Packs of 15 (60 Sanitary Towels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 1 Mar. 2016
Unbelievably cheap....Yes you may have to change them more often but as they are so cheap they are still a good buy. I use them for slight incontinence. Will be buying more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20