Profile for mary poppins > Reviews

Content by mary poppins

mary poppins "new comer" (ni)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Handy Pocket Credit Card Size Magnifying Card- Slim Reading Lens
Handy Pocket Credit Card Size Magnifying Card- Slim Reading Lens
Offered by Just4ugifts

1.0 out of 5 stars Not workable, 7 Sept. 2015
There is a bright prism type triangle shape in the top left which is distracting and when you place the card at an angle it reflects your face in it. All this is distracting and makes it difficult to see the thing being magnified.

Biofreeze Roll-on 1
Biofreeze Roll-on 1
Offered by HPCStore

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 7 Sept. 2015
I really like this product as it eases my pain much quicker than any other anti-inflammatory gels I have used.

ROSE FABULOUS AT 50-50th Birthday,Gifts For Him Or Her,Sister,Brother,50th Birthday Gifts
Offered by Giftaplant

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing scrawny plant., 23 Sept. 2014
I was REALLY disappointed that this had NO flower and was cut back very small! This was in complete contrast to the 70th birthday one I purchased last year which arrived with a lovely bloom. As this is clearly bought for a gift they ought to have a flower so that the recipient can see what it is like. Disappointing.

2 x Black Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Blindfold
2 x Black Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Blindfold
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for the job, 1 Jan. 2014
I like these and have bought a few. They are good at keeping out the light. Unfortunately on a couple of mine the elastic has become very thin at the side where it joins. I suppose this could be re-sewn and they are still good value for money.

SERENITY PRAYER WIREBOUND JOURNAL
SERENITY PRAYER WIREBOUND JOURNAL
by Christian Art
Edition: Spiral-bound

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than stated, 1 Jan. 2014
I was disappointed that this book turned out to be smaller than stated. I had been very careful to measure out the given size and had bypassed other covers I liked better because they were smaller. However this is only about 18 by 13!
The inside has adequate spaced lines and a nice verse for each day. Just wish they would quote accurate sizes!

Grand piano Italian charm fits classic nomination bracelet
Grand piano Italian charm fits classic nomination bracelet
Offered by essence charms

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware it is not stamped, 1 Jan. 2014
I found the image to be very small and difficult to see. Also I did not realise that charms are stamped on the back and this one is not, so presumably it's not sterling silver.

Guinness Official Merchandise Harp Trademark Fleece Men's Jacket Black X-Large
Guinness Official Merchandise Harp Trademark Fleece Men's Jacket Black X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 11 Jun. 2013
Bought at Christmas-seller delivered in time even though it wasn't guaranteed and I ordered quite late. Good quality, washes well. My son loves it-just be aware of their small sizing though-I ordered 2 sizes bigger than normal which was ideal!

Mighty Bright Flexithin Magnifier Wallet (Book Lights)
Mighty Bright Flexithin Magnifier Wallet (Book Lights)
by VARIOUS
Edition: Misc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 11 Jun. 2013
I love this gadget. It's handy, compact to use, easier than a magnifying glass. Helps me read small print better than glasses. Just have to be careful not to mislay it it's so small!

Quiet Life Tablets 100
Quiet Life Tablets 100

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 11 Jun. 2013
Have used these before, good for anxiety, was cheaper than Kalms but for some reason Kalms worked better for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 11 Jun. 2013
These are lightweight and although you can see some light from the bottom when your eyes are open-it doesn't affect me sleeping (and I can't sleep with light!). They are washable, however one side of the elastic came undone in the wash, on both, so will have to sew in place! For the money they are very good though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3