Profile for Buddhistcamel > Reviews

Content by Buddhistcamel

Buddhistcamel (Swansea, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Duck Baby Bath Thermometer Card With New Moving Line Technology - Ensure baby's bath is not too hot or uncomfortably cold.
Offered by Good Life Innovations Ltd (Colour Changing Products)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple with no fuss, 1 Feb. 2016
Perfect. Had it 9 months and it's still in one piece with almost daily use. Virtually unbreakable and no need for batteries, just throw it in the bath!

Rexel Style+ Cross Cut 7-Sheet Paper and Credit Card Shredder with 12 L Pullout Bin and View Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shredder, 11 Oct. 2014
I have been using it since Jan this year. It works great, no clogging up etc. Cuts the paper into inch long pieces. I have a feeling it will last sometime yet. Cheaper shredders are false economy.

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, 11 Oct. 2014
It works just as described. This is perfect as I have only the one HDMI port on my TV. Switches between devices when they are turned on. However, I notice it won't switch back to my Tivo once the PS3 is on, it's probably a difference in current between the two devices that prevents this but it's not a problem. Once the PS3 is off it switches back. I'd recommend this if you want something to do the switching for you!

BlueRigger High Speed Mini HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet (1.8 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed Mini HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet (1.8 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 11 Oct. 2014
Works perfectly. No complaints. Feels solid and durable!

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable - supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return [Newest Standard] (0.9 Meters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 11 Oct. 2014
Works perfeclty. No complaints. Feels solid and durable. I'd buy again!

SQUIRREL PROOF HANGING CAGED BIRD NUT FEEDER GUARD NEW
SQUIRREL PROOF HANGING CAGED BIRD NUT FEEDER GUARD NEW
Offered by siamexpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but could be better, 11 Oct. 2014
Stops my local squirrel's getting to the goods. These feeders seem to be sold under many brands on amazon and elsewhere but from what I can see the design is identical between them. So far squirrels have failed to gain entry ( around 3-4 months), they give up quite quickly now. The design isn't the best, it's quite awkward to clean. When it rains water collects at the base and seeds get soggy and can start to germinate if left for too long. I use a stick to loosen the crud and shake it out. It's not too much of a hassle, so long as squirrels are kept at bay I don't mind!

Kingfisher BF007 Squirrel Guard Nut Feeder
Kingfisher BF007 Squirrel Guard Nut Feeder
Offered by e Sales Pro Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but could be better, 11 Oct. 2014

TP-LINK TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 11 Oct. 2014
Why haven't I heard of these before now. I recently moved house and wifi was constantly dropping in and out due to the router placement. Previously I was getting around 14 Mb/s on Virgins 50 Mb/s plan, now I'm getting my full money's worth. What's more they work in my multi-socket extension that has a surge protector. They were simple to connect, basically plug and play. I couldn't ask for more!

Original Zippo Lighter 24096 Replica 1941 Black Ice
Original Zippo Lighter 24096 Replica 1941 Black Ice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Zippo, 7 Mar. 2013
This lighter is unique in it's shape and 4 barrel hinge design. The colour black ice is more an off coloured brushed chrome than a dark lighter as you might expect. Nevertheless, that does not detract from it's aesthetics. The sound of the ping is also different to the conventional zippos and the lid also rests on the side of the lighter when open.
I wont lighting any flame with mine, it's purely for collection. As such, I can't comment on it's fire making ability. Although, many other people are happy with theirs!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clipper, 7 Mar. 2013
This lighter has a weighty, sturdy feel to it. It comes in a metal clipper case packed in foam with a 2 year warranty leaflet inside. The design I had was the dark coloured ace of spades and it looks shweet! The design is not a print or transfer but is part of the metal casing itself. The flint wheel has the pentagon shape which some people dislike, however it doesn't bother me.
Almost everything on the outside is metal, including the gas trigger. Although, despite the flint holder being plastic it doesn't impact the look of the lighter as it's hidden when in use, of course.
A nice lighter overall!