Profile for carol > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
12 Wafer Butterflies
12 Wafer Butterflies

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 30 Jun. 2013
I was not very happy with the colours on the butterfliers they were a bit on the dull side. Don't think I will buy them again.

Oxford Diecast 76AMB001 Austin 18 Ambulance RR Works
Oxford Diecast 76AMB001 Austin 18 Ambulance RR Works
Offered by rogerjohn28

4.0 out of 5 stars a big hit, 30 Jun. 2013
I got the model for a cake I was doing for my daughter who works for nhs. It was a big with every one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best buy, 30 Jun. 2013
What a very good mixer I wished I had got one early. It is light weight and so easy to use. Thank you Andrew James.

FMM Textured Lace Set 1 - 4 Piece
FMM Textured Lace Set 1 - 4 Piece
Offered by The Vanilla Valley

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 30 Jun. 2013
I have not used the set yet . I have only just started cake making and I am just getting the hand of it.

Silicone Mould Rose Icing Cake Cupcake Decoration
Silicone Mould Rose Icing Cake Cupcake Decoration
Offered by Cupcake Moulds

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 30 Jun. 2013
I have not used it a lot yet . that why 4 stars . Once I get into it it will be one of my good buys I think.

Food Mixer Dust Cover Yellow - Suitable for all All Kenwood Chef and Andrew James Food Mixers
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars cover, 30 Jun. 2013
I got this cover for my food mixer and it cover it ok . But it is a bit for it so I am always pushing it back on . It is made of good strong cloth.

BestDealUK Cool 24pcs Icing Piping Nozzle Pastry Tips Cake Sugarcraft Decorate Tool Nozzles
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 30 Jun. 2013
I have just started doing bakeing so this set is going to be very helpful.It is made strong and a good size.

Operation Crossbow: The Untold Story of Photographic Intelligence and the Search for Hitler's V Weapons
by Allan Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 30 Jun. 2013
got this book for my husband as a present. He is very happy with it . Look forward to the next book buy.

Wilton 12 Icing Bag Ties
Wilton 12 Icing Bag Ties

4.0 out of 5 stars what a very ideal., 30 Jun. 2013
No more mess with the icing going all over the place,The icing stays in the bag for me a good buy.

Sugarcraft / icing scissors 3 1/2" 9cm Stainless steel BEXFIELD
Sugarcraft / icing scissors 3 1/2" 9cm Stainless steel BEXFIELD

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 31 Mar. 2013
I order scissors from Bexfield I did not recived them . So I email them to find out where my order was. After a few days they replyed said that my has gotlost in the post will send a new pair out to me. They did not come so email again and said that if they did not come by end of the week . I would have a refund which I got .BUT they said that they would send me a free pair GUESS what they did not arrive. And they did not reply to my last email. I will not be ordering anything from them .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3