Profile for Nathan Harper > Reviews

Content by Nathan Harper

Nathan Harper

Apple Earphone with Microphone and Remote for iPhone - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by Prepaymania

2.0 out of 5 stars Look the part, but are definitely fake, 10 Dec. 2015
Although they look exactly like the Apple EarPods, I can confirm that these are knockoffs. They are lighter than the official ones (I knew they weren't right as soon as I put them in my ears), and the sound quality is definitely not as good.

Side by side with my official ones, and the difference is as clear as day.

Gave two stars because they aren't AWFUL for the price, but definitely should not be sold as official

Team Yankee: A Novel of World War III
Team Yankee: A Novel of World War III

5.0 out of 5 stars One I keep reading, 15 July 2015
Great book - bought the Kindle edition to replace a paper edition.

Kindle edition does appear to be full of typos though, which is a shame

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Grey/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Grey/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this after being recommended Skullcandy headphones (not these model though), 3 July 2014
I bought this after being recommended Skullcandy headphones (not these model though).

As soon as I used them I knew they were not for me. Although the fit is good, the sound quality is very poor. They sound particularly tinny, with very little bass response.