Profile for Ansdell Lass > Reviews

Content by Ansdell Lass

Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Runaway Heart: The Baylors #1 (Hearts of Three Rivers)
Runaway Heart: The Baylors #1 (Hearts of Three Rivers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tale, 21 April 2015
This is a well written story with no editing errors. It was free and of a good length, unlike some others I have read recently.

I enjoyed all the characters and it was a beautiful love story with spice and although I worked out what was going on before the explanation it didn't spoil it for me at all.

I'm looking forward to reading the next in the Three Rivers series and I'm glad I discovered this, new to me, author.

Push Up Tankini two pieces 1074AH-W300-f3854 Black/ Brown Printed,size 22
Push Up Tankini two pieces 1074AH-W300-f3854 Black/ Brown Printed,size 22
Offered by Versandhandel Henry Musch

4.0 out of 5 stars The pants fit fine. Nice product, 12 Mar. 2015
I feel it's my fault rather than the tankini. The pants fit fine. Nice product. Would recommend the seller.

The Thought Pushers (Mind Dimensions Book 2)
The Thought Pushers (Mind Dimensions Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another thoughtful episode, 27 Dec. 2014
This story explains more of the talents of Darren, Mira and their companions. It is exciting and action packed and I'm looking forward to the next episode in 2015.

Another well written, thought provoking story.

The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions Book 1)
The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and innovative, 25 Dec. 2014
I bought this book on spec not knowing what it was about. I found it an excellent sci fi with an interesting plot and characters. Well written and edited.

I've bought the next installment. I am very intrigued.

Death at SeaWorld: Shamu and the Dark Side of Killer Whales in Captivity
Death at SeaWorld: Shamu and the Dark Side of Killer Whales in Captivity

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sadness of Shamu, 13 Dec. 2014
A well written and heart wrenching story which just strengthened my feelings about marine mammals being kept in captivity, particularly the massive Orcas who should be left to swim the oceans of the world and not be kept in tanks, no matter if they are the size of Olympic swimming pools.

My heart goes out to the families of people who have been killed by the imprisoned marine mammals. They were acting with the best of intentions because they loved the creatures they were trying to take care of.

A very sad story and even more upsetting because the parks are still open and unfortunately still making a lot of money from this "business"!!!

What to Read After Fifty Shades of Grey: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG Book 3) (What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection)

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed bag, 18 Sept. 2014
There were three excellent stories in this collection: The rest were average and a couple really bad.

I wonder who decides what to put in these compendiums? First class writers were mixed with second or third class ones. I thought one writer had English as her second language but apparently not.

A couple of the stories went on and on and bored me whilst another wasn't long enough. I realise a lot of these novellas are to introduce the reader to the writing of the author but quite a lot needed proof reading and/or editing; In some cases a great deal.

There is no connection with FSOG. Only one story was truly BDSM related and that missed out a chunk of the story and went straight to the end. A couple of others dabbled but weren't truly in the genre.

The best thing I can say about the collection is that it was cheap.

The Titan Drowns (New Atlantis Time Travel Romance Book 6)
The Titan Drowns (New Atlantis Time Travel Romance Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sci-fi romance, 18 Sept. 2014
I love romantic sci-fi and this innovative story is one of the best I've ever read. I've not heard of this author before but I will be reading a lot more of her books. I have started in the middle of the New Atlantis series and so will go back to the beginning now.
All the different characters are interesting and the book is very well written and edited.

MobileExtraLtd® Apple Iphone 4 4S Multi Butterfly Printed PU Leather Magnetic Flip Case Cover Pouch + Stylus + Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Butterfly iPhone case, 25 Aug. 2014
This is an excellent iPhone cover with a screen wipe, screen protector and a stylus pen.
It is a bargain and I would very highly recommend this seller.

EasyAcc® Macbook Pro Retina 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Case Ultrabook Laptop bag Case for Apple Macbook Pro Retina- Grey (Dimension:330 mm x 230 mm x 6 mm)

3.0 out of 5 stars Felt Sleeve Carrying Case for Laptop., 23 Aug. 2014
I couldn't fit my McBook Pro in this case and ended up giving it to a friend for his documents. I'm it sure it would be fine for another laptop but it didn't work for me.
It was delivered quickly and well packaged. It is very well made. If only it had been a little bit bigger!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 9:27 AM GMT

Car Sun Visor 10 x CD / DVD / VCD Holder
Car Sun Visor 10 x CD / DVD / VCD Holder
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Car Visor CD Holder, 23 Aug. 2014
I received 2 of these very promptly and well packed. I haven't succumbed to listening to music on my i-phone yet and still enjoy CDs in my car and find this a very handy way of storing them. I bought one for a friend too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20