Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Set of Four Ceramic Coasters with Cork Backing, Home, Family, Love, Life. Code ES7033

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic Coasters, 1 May 2014
These coasters are beautiful - perfect for a rustic look. They make a lovely feature of the table and because they look so nice, they can stay out all the time. Seller was fantastic, fast delivery and items were well packaged. Definitely recommend.

Bluesky Gel Polish Number ND19 10 ml
Bluesky Gel Polish Number ND19 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluesky Nude Gel Nail Polish, 1 May 2014
Firstly, a fantastic service from the seller with free P&P. I ordered this polish Tuesday evening and came home Thursday evening to find my package had arrived!
The colour is stunning, exactly what I was looking for. A lovely, soft beige, perfect for a sophisticated, polished (no pun intended!) look.
As always with Bluesky polishes, a brilliant texture and so easy to apply. Cannot recommend colour or seller enough, will definitely be ordering more.

Moroccan Natural - Rhassoul Clay, Natural, Sun Dried and Micronised 200g (4 x 50g sachets)
Offered by allbeautyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhassoul Clay, 19 July 2013
Just discovered how amazing Rhassoul clay is for your body, face, skin and hair. It leaves skin super soft and hair bouncy and full of volume. Brilliant product, great price and fast delivery - thanks so much!

Moroccan Natural - Natural Rhassoul Body Bar 100g
Moroccan Natural - Natural Rhassoul Body Bar 100g
Offered by Moroccan Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Bar Indeed!!, 19 July 2013
I have recently discovered the greatness that is Rhassoul clay (see other review!) but wanted something a bit quicker to use when time is short (most mornings!) and this is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin which can be dry but thanks to the great little bar that's a thing of the past; super nourishing and leaves a lovely feeling on your skin, I even use this for my face and I never thought I'd use a soap on my face, although this is no ordinary soap!! Fabulous product, cannot recommend highly enough.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ganston Good For The Sole pumps, 19 July 2013
Great shoes. I'm on my feet all day and wanted shoes that were comfortable but still looked good and these totally fit the bill. Great price too, Love them!

XCSOURCE® Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Cover Case for 7" BlackBerry Playbook Black IP28

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Bluetooth Keyboard, 19 July 2013
I am writing this review using the bluetooth keyboard and I LOVE it. I wanted a keyboard to turn my Playbook into a mini laptop and this does more than that; the keyboard is brilliant (yes it is smaller than a standard keyboard but more than big enough and far easier than tapping away at the screen), the case is great as it provides protection PLUS the stand comes in handy even when you're not using the keyboard, it's fab to use while watching catch-up TV etc!
Delivery and service was great - ordered Tuesday afternoon and received it Friday morning.
Buy this, you will not be disappointed!!

OPI Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops 9 ml
OPI Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops 9 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute necessity!!, 21 April 2013
I could not live without this stuff, it is brilliant! I love painting my nails; it's my weekly 'me time' treat but I am terrible for waiting for my nails to dry and always used to smudge and scratch them...until I discovered this little beauty! Dries my nails super quick, leaves a lovely shine and conditions my cuticles. Don't be put off by the price, you will only need a maximum of two drops per nail so the bottles will last for ages. Seller was fantastic, a great price and fast delivery. Highly reccomended.

Richbrook Real Leather Car Keyring
Richbrook Real Leather Car Keyring
Offered by Roaduserdirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little gift, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Richbrook Real Leather Car Keyring
As soon as I saw this I knew it was a must for the petrol-head in my life who had just got a new car! Fast delivery and in perfect condition. Was really well received so happy people all round!

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Shiny Sparkling Bling Case For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - HOT PINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and girly!, 21 April 2013
I was looking for a new phone case after my diamante leopard print one starting falling apart. I loved the look of this and was even more impressed when I received it. It's a lovely colour, very sparkly and brilliantly, the sparkles are like little sequins so the case is actually smooth - no chance of these snagging and peeling off like my last one!

The Departed [Soundtrack]
The Departed [Soundtrack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 April 2013
I love, love, love this soundtrack. I loved the music when watching The Departed and just needed to buy this album. It's been played non-stop since received!

Page: 1 | 2