Profile for Mikeedude > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Gorilla Tape 3044701 8.2m Repair Tape with Gloss Finish - Clear
Gorilla Tape 3044701 8.2m Repair Tape with Gloss Finish - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed convertible roof plastic, 9 Oct. 2017
My little street ka had the plastic window in the back slashed by someone. And will cost 260 quid to repair so a cheap option was needed till the funds were available.

I used this tape in two long strips to cover the tear, and lasted about 5-6 months before it needed replacing. This has survived lots of rain and lots of sunshine as well. Also when the roof is being raised/lowered it bends it a lot.
So I think this stuff is great , and very strong . I have gone on to use it on several other things now but as long as you clean the area to be used this tape is excellent.
Hope this helps

Liying Leopard Trendy Fluffy Steering Wheel Cover Comfy Soft Warm Super Feeling Furry Car Steering Wheel Covers-Grey
Offered by YLuckyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Furry wheel cover, 7 Oct. 2017
Nice quality and easy to fit with elastic which is not too tight or loose.
It's for my partners car and I was worried it might make the steering wheel difficult to grip, but no it is perfect.

SB Car Seat Covers Car Seat Covers Complete Set Fronts And Rear
SB Car Seat Covers Car Seat Covers Complete Set Fronts And Rear
Offered by S B Seat Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars Moo moo car covers, 7 Oct. 2017
Excellent quality covers, really thick plush fur. And quite easy to fit with loads of elastic straps.
My partner wanted some furry covers for her Citroen c3 as she feels the cold and the car was previously owned by a smoker.
I was a bit dubious as previous covers are quite thin and rip but these are ok so far and have been used daily for 2 months.

NO Cold callers WE KNOW WHO WE ARE VOTING FOR WE HAVE JESUS Sticker Vinyl DOOR 150mm x 100mm
Offered by KPCM Display

3.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything.., 27 April 2017
I am going to presume this was made by Mr Kipling because it is exceedingly small indeed ,smaller than a postcard in fact.
That being said it does look good and keeps the visitors amused, and us in cookies.
The sticky bit is on the back of it ,so if outside will have to brave the weather
Hope this helps

PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
Offered by Tiger-N

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 9 Feb. 2017
Excellent bit of kit , to keep your pet from moving around too much while in the car.
The dog aged so much in the time it took to arrive from China that we thought we might have to bury it with him, but can't fault the item.

Your Story - Adult Joke T-shirt (Black) (X-Large)
Your Story - Adult Joke T-shirt (Black) (X-Large)
Offered by Urban Species

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt, 9 Feb. 2017
Good quality and print is easy to read.
My partner wears this on customer service.
We had urban to thank for our t-shirt cheers.

Mens 12 Pack Pierre Klein Underwear Fashion Jersey Button Fly Boxer Shorts Style 1- XX-Large
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and good quality, 5 Feb. 2017
I got these for the price and the style of boxer shorts that I like to wear. I also got them a size ( or two ) larger than I normally do, but they were perfectly sized for me, so take that into account when buying. Quality is good and they have survived tons of washes without stretching or wearing thin.
They are also very comfortable and don't bunch up on your leg at all. I might even get a second lot yet.

Calvin Klein Women's Eternity Eau de Parfum Spray - 100 ml
Calvin Klein Women's Eternity Eau de Parfum Spray - 100 ml
Offered by SmelliesDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, 5 Feb. 2017
My partner uses this perfume as her daily one. And has bought it many times before.
What we received was not quite the same colour and lasted a very short time indeed.
Avoid buying online like the plague.
Wait for it to go on sale in the Main Street stores so you can test it.
We also got this one from one of the sellers who say it's genuine.

Johnson's Baby 500 ml Top to Toe Bath
Johnson's Baby 500 ml Top to Toe Bath
Offered by Blackburn Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly mild, 5 Feb. 2017
I get this for my 10 year old son who has very sensitive skin, and it's great.
I use it as well as it is very good soap and smells lovely.

iTek I60018CD Bluetooth Table top Jukebox with CD Player and FM Radio
iTek I60018CD Bluetooth Table top Jukebox with CD Player and FM Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good stereo, 5 Feb. 2017
Mine was supplied by the electrical emporium and the stereo is superb.
The pictures made it look a bit dodgey (one of the pics shows the play button spelt wrong , this isn't so on the stereo)but it was the cheapest around at £50 it was at least £50 cheaper than any others .
First of all it looks great with a wooden case and cool lights.
We bought it for the radio mainly and it comes with a small wire aerial which has a great reception.
But the CD player and Bluetooth are also excellent,
The sound quality is very good for the price and I think the speakers are 6w which isn't groundbreaking but is loud enough for us in a big room and the sound doesn't seem to distort when played at high levels.
Overall a very stylish and reasonable quality stereo which comes with a very small but useful remote control.
Everyone who comes round asks about it, hope this helps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11