Profile for Hristo Lazarov > Reviews

Content by Hristo Lazarov

Hristo Lazarov

G-Biotics Green Coffee Bean Extract Capsules - ON SALE NOW!
G-Biotics Green Coffee Bean Extract Capsules - ON SALE NOW!
Offered by G-Biotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Visible results without having to drink dozens of cups of a drink you might not like, 6 Mar. 2015
I'd heard how healthy green coffee is for human body and I bought some to give it a try. Unfortunately, I couldn't stand its weird - to me - taste so I gave up on green coffee long ago. How happy I was when I saw this product!!! It was my second change! Now I can just take the tasteless pill and enjoy the healthy effect. I recommend it to anyone like myself who wants to tune up his or her metabolism in this natural way but is reluctant to drink tons of a drink he doesn't like. Green Coffee Bean Extract pills are right for you.

G-Biotics Garcinia Cambogia Plus Food Supplement, 60 Veggie Capsules
G-Biotics Garcinia Cambogia Plus Food Supplement, 60 Veggie Capsules
Offered by G-Biotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supplement from a trusted UK producer, 7 Aug. 2014
I've chosen this particular Garcinia Cambogia because G-Biotics is a trusted local UK producer. It's not the first weight loss supplement I've used so I didn't expect miraculous effect from this one neither. It does exactly what the promise is - decreases appetite. I'm in the first week of my diet and I find it much more easier to cope with my hunger with this supplement. Highly recommended product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product at reasonable price, 16 Jun. 2014
Worth every single penny spent! It's is not the first weight loss supplement I've bought but I find this particular one very efficient and easy to use. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again - GREAT!, 8 Feb. 2014
After trying the 65% super strong capsules I've gone for these 60% extra strong ones. They have the same great appetite suppressing effect I've experienced the first time. I highly recommend Garcinia Cambogia as an addition to any weight loss diet!

Yamaha PSRE313-K 61-Key Electronic Keyboard
Yamaha PSRE313-K 61-Key Electronic Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 Feb. 2014
Great product for its price. My son's piano teacher has recommended this keyboard to us for repetitions at home. We are happy we've listened to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal addition to my regular diet, 4 Feb. 2014
I was intrigued by its appetite suppressing feature. I've been fighting overweight with different diets nearly all my life. I've realized I must change the strategy or add something to it as the effect of diets alone is short-lasting. I'm happy I've found Garcinia Cambogia which does suppress my hunger.