Profile for Kera > Reviews

Content by Kera

Kera (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
by Keri Smith
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 29 Jan. 2016
I have this for myself, and in turn bought it for my eldest son for Christmas (and the travel version for my youngest son).

Lots of good activities inside this book, for both adults and children. certainly makes you think outside the box for some of them.

Overall, if you can find one in a bookshop to have a look through, I do suggest you do that, just to see if it is the right activity book for you.

Men's Real Soft Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Purse with ID Window & Secure Zip Coin Pocket- Black
Offered by WALLETS KING

4.0 out of 5 stars it took my partner a good 5 minutes to get his driving licence in the ..., 29 Jan. 2016
Bought for my partner as his old wallet was falling apart.
Unfortunately, the coin slot has a hole in it already, and the ID slot is a bit on the small side, it took my partner a good 5 minutes to get his driving licence in the slot.

I think it would be better for a male teenager as his first leather wallet rather than an adult with a lot of cards.

Fetish Colouring Book, The
Fetish Colouring Book, The
by Magnus Frederiksen

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamer than expected, but I love it, 29 Jan. 2016
WARNING! This is NOT for the faint hearted!

I had spotted this a while back and hadn't had the time to buy it until recently. I absolutely love it. The pictures are really quick to colour in, but in addition it does have a couple of activities to do in between (Spot the difference, a couple of mazes, not going to give away the rest though, that's for you to find out.)

The paper is good quality, but some of the pictures do go into the spine which makes it a bit harder to colour all the picture in, but it only happens on one or two pages. They are double sided, so be wary if you want to use alcohol markers in this book as it may go through the page, best stick with colouring pencils or crayons.

This isn't for the prude in your life, as there are quite detailed pictures of male and female anatomy on most pages, but it doesn't have too many completely kinky things unless you use your imagination.

All in all, I do recommend it if you do enjoy colouring in and are open minded about sexual activities, but don't gift it to a grandmother!

Harry Potter Colouring Book 1
Harry Potter Colouring Book 1
by Warner Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, wish it was longer!, 31 Dec. 2015
I absolutely adore this book. I received one for Christmas and had bought one previously. I'm quite the Harry Potter nerd, so this was a great addition to my collection.

Onto the actual book, as mentioned in the description and another review, the paper is from different sources so you either get the white pages, or the off-white (yellow!) pages. I have both versions, and while I love the pure white pages, the off-white gives it just that extra parchment touch after colouring.

There are some film stills in the back of the book that you can look at for colour references to certain pages (for example, the picture of Dobby the House Elf is shown in full colour.)

Overall, the pictures take a while to colour, which is an added bonus as you don't end up finishing the whole book in one sitting, and with it being Harry Potter, you don't need to start at the beginning and end at the end, but rather dip in and out for a quick dose of colouring if you so wish.

Spellbinding Images: A Fantasy Coloring Book of Witches: Volume 1
Spellbinding Images: A Fantasy Coloring Book of Witches: Volume 1
by Nikki Burnette

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, okay for adults., 31 Dec. 2015
Bought this as I wanted something different to my Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland colouring books. I knew it was going to be a bit in the childish side, but sometimes that is what you need when de-stressing.

It's quite a thin book, and the back cover shows you all the pictures in the book, in the order they're printed in. The pictures are also single sided, so if you wanted to stick them up on a door or wall you can.

So far I've only used gel pens in this book, and that hasn't gone through the page, however, I'm not sure about how well the paper would hold up against felt tips. To be safe, go with pencil crayons or wax crayons, as they won't show through the page at all.

Overall, I think this is more for the younger generations than an adult colouring book, but worth it if you want cartoony witches to colour in over the more intricate drawings of something like the Harry Potter colouring book.

The Perfect Submissive: - a full length erotic novel (The Perfect Submissive Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read within 3 days., 14 Jan. 2014
As the title of the review states, I read this within three days. I found myself drawn to Miss Jess Saunders and wanted to know where Kay Jaybee was going to take her, and in turn my imagination.
The only thing that annoyed me, and it is only a small niggle, was that if you're not paying attention, you can easily get lost on which point of view is "speaking". I had to go back a couple of pages to figure out who it was, but it is only a small thing. All in all, I really enjoyed this book.

Hi-Tec Women's Tian Wine/Stella Comfort Lace Ups O002340/100/01 7 UK
Hi-Tec Women's Tian Wine/Stella Comfort Lace Ups O002340/100/01 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy once they're worn in., 9 Aug. 2013
These trainers when first put on are quite tight when it comes to width of the shoe, which does soon start to loosen up. I do suggest wearing longer socks with these shoes at first, or you may end up with blisters on the back of your ankles which aren't comfy to walk with. I ended up with some, but kept going and walked through them. Now these shoes are comfy and the first pair of shoes I've had that hasn't had to be replaced within three weeks!

4 stars, as as much as I love them, the initial wearing in period was longer than I expected, and my shoes developed a weird white colour near the rubber toe-cap.

The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998]
The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Jessalyn Gilsig

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy, but family fun., 9 Aug. 2013
Let me tell you, hearing a 6 year old singing along to "If I Didn't Have You" from this film makes me burst with pride. I don't know what it is about the older films that captures kids even more than what recent films do, but may it long last!

Catchy songs, characters you fall in love with, and not to mention Cornwall and Devon, the two headed dragon! I want one myself. Really is a DVD that is perfect for any occasion and for any member of the family.

Rainbow Brite Complete [DVD]
Rainbow Brite Complete [DVD]
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Took me back to my childhood., 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Complete [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD took me right back to my childhood, and sitting in front of the TV at my grandma's watching Rainbow Brite.
I agree with a different reviewer, the episodes aren't in an order, and the episodes I wanted to show my two children were on Disc 3 (Beginning Of Rainbowland parts 1+2, Peril In The Pits, Mighty Monstromurk Menace parts 1+2)!

Once again, putting on this DVD, I have never seen my sons sit and watch something for so long! Thank you Amazon for bringing something I enjoyed when younger into my sons life.

Care Bears Complete [DVD]
Care Bears Complete [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the children., 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Care Bears Complete [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this at the same time as Rainbow Brite as my kids (boys, aged 6 and 4) had been looking through some of my fabric and noticed that I had a couple of pieces of fabric with both Carebears and Rainbow Brite imprinted on them. The first thing they asked for when the DVDs came through the door was Carebears! So far they have managed to get through the first DVD twice, and look to not want to give up watching it yet.

They are certainly the episodes from the 80's, and while I've seen some, most of the episodes are unknown even to myself! Well worth the money and a dreary day that would usually have my two boys running around the house making all sorts of mischief.

Page: 1 | 2