Profile for Lucinda S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Grazers - G1 - 750ml Concentrate - Protects Plants from Animal Damage
Grazers - G1 - 750ml Concentrate - Protects Plants from Animal Damage
Offered by etailz UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Has helped control rabbits from eating all my plants., 22 July 2016
Hard to judge as we have been over run by rabbits but it has deterred some from eating all my plants. I haven't stopped using it.

Bamboo Steamer - 8" Diameter
Bamboo Steamer - 8" Diameter
Offered by Tradewinds Oriental Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 22 July 2016
Good deep steamer. Great value for money compared to others.

The 4th Secret (The Harker Chronicles Book 2)
The 4th Secret (The Harker Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you have time set aside to read this-you won't want to put it down!, 10 April 2016
Having waited for too long for a sequel to Relics I am relieved to say it was well worth the wait! The story picks up where Relics left off & Harker is once again plunged into more mystery & adventure. I could not second guess the reasons for such incredible events occuring but thankfully all is explained. I dislike a story where it appears the author has run out of ideas & leaves it up to you, the reader, to produce the ending. The 4th Secret moves fast, is well written & truly has a gripping storyline. If, like me, you enjoy a fast paced tale with a degree of darkness that keeps you turning the pages, this is for you. I hope that we don't have to wait so long for the next offering from R. D. Shah.

Fisher Price Lil Fire Truck Ride-On
Fisher Price Lil Fire Truck Ride-On

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Mar. 2016
Sturdy truck with lots of buttons to press- bells, siren sounds etc. Our Grandaughter loved it.

Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7
Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7
by Mo Hayder

5.0 out of 5 stars Mo Hayder has returned to what she writes best.., 31 Mar. 2015
I read this in two days. Couldn't put it down. Mo Hayder has returned to what she writes best...pure evil with a good dash of sheer horror & a great story with twists & turns along the way.

Featuring the ever vigilant Jack Caffrey who is, as ever, trying to solve the mystery of what happened to his brother many years ago.

Peppa Pig Inflatable Chair for Kids - Multi-Colured
Peppa Pig Inflatable Chair for Kids - Multi-Colured

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, comfortable & doesn't take up too much space., 31 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my grandchild' first birthday & she loves it! It's lightweight, comfortable ( or so she says! ) & she had grown out of the rocking cradle.

My best all it can be deflated & put away when space is tight.
Her best of all is that it has Peppa Pig on it. Fascinating!

Coolers Wetlands Men's Garden Beach Yard Mule EVA Clog Shoe Sizes 7 - 12 (10 UK, Brown)
Offered by A&H Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 3 Jan. 2015
Good price. Good product. Lightweight & a good fit.

Dead Like You
Dead Like You
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Dead Like You (Paperback)
I was fortunate and read all the published Roy Grace books in the period of a few weeks & in sequence. For once the TV was turned off! It has been a long time since I have found such an enjoyable author. Easy to read with a great sub plot running through. I think we are all a little in love with D/s Grace!

Manchester Blue (Eddy Shah Retro Thrillers Book 1)
Manchester Blue (Eddy Shah Retro Thrillers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still as topical as when it was first published!, 18 April 2013
A compelling read. Once started difficult to put down. Despite having read it when it was first published I found it as enjoyable the second time around. It has also been updated to bring it in line with current times/events.

Twilight
Twilight

3.0 out of 5 stars Small print!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Twilight (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the Roy Grace novels, love them. I am SO looking to forward to the next in the series which will be published in August.
I found Twilight impossible to read. Such small print that it took away any enjoyment. I then bought it on Kindle but found it difficult to get into despite a great storyline. It is an earlier Peter James novel & interesting to see how his writing style has refined/altered.

Page: 1 | 2