Profile for Mr. K. Griffiths > Reviews

Raspberry Pi Zero (v1.3) Bare Board
Raspberry Pi Zero (v1.3) Bare Board
Offered by The Pi Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little boards, 20 Sept. 2016
Excellent little boards. But don't buy for more than £4. They are available on The Pi Hub website and others distributors for £4.

Proxima Direct® USB Wireless Gaming Receiver PC Adapter for XBox 360 Games Controller Consoles - Win 7 Win 8 Compatible

4.0 out of 5 stars Once Installed Excellent, 24 Aug. 2014
This works really well once you figure out how to install it. It took me about 30 mins of searching on the internet to work out how to get this to work but once it was installed hasn't missed a beat.

The guide that I used:

17231 12x Compressed Air Duster Cleaner Spray Can 400 ml CFC Free
17231 12x Compressed Air Duster Cleaner Spray Can 400 ml CFC Free
Offered by WEBElectro

4.0 out of 5 stars Air in a Can, 24 Aug. 2014
The cans have good pressure for cleaning the dust from components and it only works out at £2.50 per can

BRITA FillandGo Water Filter Bottle with 4 Filter Discs - Blue
BRITA FillandGo Water Filter Bottle with 4 Filter Discs - Blue
Offered by CKONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Filter bottle., 24 Aug. 2014
I got 2 of these filter bottles one for me and one for my girlfriend and we both really like them. I had read some reviews that said that they leak but I have not found this issue yet and have been using them for a month.

Pros
Water taste good from the filter bottle
Holds a good amount of water

Cons
Need to replace the filter disc every week as the filter disc comes to the end it gets a little harder to suck the water through.

Belkin AC1200 Wireless Dual-Band DSL Router - Black
Belkin AC1200 Wireless Dual-Band DSL Router - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy With it., 12 July 2014
Got this on offer for £89.99 not from amazon.

Setup was quick. Allows you to broadcast both 2.4GHz and 5GHz at the same time. Gives you the option of including a guest WIFI with a different password.

Been using it for about a week now with around 10 different devices connecting to it no issues no lag and no down time.

Corsair Hydro Series H100i All-In-One 240mm Digital High Performance Rad Liquid Cooler for CPU

4.0 out of 5 stars good all in one CPU cooler, 29 May 2014
I have actually had two of these as the first one I had failed after three months some electrical issue with the pump. Corsair were willing to replace it if I sent it back to them in the Netherlands which cost about £50 which was a bit of a pain so be aware as the cooler itself only costs about £75 - £85 depending on where you buy it. Despite this problem I still love this cooler.

I am running mine with a i7 9430k overclocked to 4.4ghz. The H100i keeps the cpu just about cool enough to do this. my idle temps are around 32-38C and my full load temps hit around 85-90C depending on my room temp. The thermal past that comes pre-applied to the H100i is acquitted if it is installed correctly. The Corsair link software is not the best but it does the job for the one or two times you will use it.

Pros:
Really nice looking water block with the changeable LED corsair logo.
Good cooling
Will fit on a wide range of Motherboards
5 year warranty

Cons:
Cost about £50 if you have a problem with the corsair to get replaced
Fans a little are about 38 dBA at max speed which some can find too loud

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Ultra Bright & no refund after returned, 29 May 2014
I bought these as they said they were ultra bright and I needed them for MODing a PC case. when they came they were standard LEDs not Ultra bright and the supplier offered me a refund if I sent them back but I never got the refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality strong mesh, 29 May 2014
The mesh is firm, and wont bend easily and hit your fan. The build quality is very good no issues.

12cm x 12cm PC Cooler Fan Aluminum Dustproof Meshy Filter Black
12cm x 12cm PC Cooler Fan Aluminum Dustproof Meshy Filter Black
Offered by Ascot City

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as high quality as some around the same price, 29 May 2014
Its OK but the mesh is thin and very bendy so it can hit the fan if your not careful.

Overall decent enough, but I prefer the ones that have firm mesh.

No Title Available

Overall decent enough, but I prefer the ones that have firm mesh.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5