Profile for joanne > Reviews

Content by joanne

joanne (west sussex,u.k.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
BONAMART ® Black Hot Pink Heavy Duty Impact Hybrid Tough Hard Case Rubber Silicone Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S 4GS
Offered by BONAMART CO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Exactly what I was hoping it would be, 28 Jan. 2016
Great . Exactly what I was hoping it would be .

Just4baby Magic Motion Moving Kinetic Play Sand 500g Variety Colours (500g Blue Sand)
Offered by just4baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to clean up and little wastage, 28 Jan. 2016
Kinetic sand at a very competive price . Easy to clean up and little wastage . My 3 yr boy thinks this is the best toy ever ............:) :)

Girls Disney Frozen Anna Elsa Snood Scarf with Fleece Lining (DESPICABLE ME MINIONS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality. Cross I paid a fiver for it, 12 Jan. 2016
Terrible quality . Cross I paid a fiver for it . It was falling apart on one of the seams straight out the package .

John Adams Sands Alive Classic Set
John Adams Sands Alive Classic Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting something closer to moon sand which is a far superior 'sand ' The only thing - my 3 yr ..., 30 Dec. 2015
Cross as we forked out for what turns out to be 'cloud' dough which you can find a recipe for on the internet . Basically flour and baby oil . £20 for that with 3 or 4 moulds . Was expecting something closer to moon sand which is a far superior 'sand ' The only thing - my 3 yr can't get enough of it ... He adores it .

The Gruffalo Mini Tote Bag (Green and Multi-coloured)
The Gruffalo Mini Tote Bag (Green and Multi-coloured)
Offered by Kool-Kids Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little bag for my 3 yr to carry his ..., 14 Dec. 2015
Gorgeous little bag for my 3 yr to carry his cars around in. Four stars because I was expecting oil cloth instead of cotton . It will go through the washing machine a lot ...

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Cars
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Cars
Offered by Bohai Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running about the house in, 9 Sept. 2015
My little fella looks scrumptious in these and he likes them as well . He is 3 months from his third birthday and there is plenty of room in them still . Really cute and comfy .Great for running about the house in. Would highly recommend !

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Special Edition) [DVD] [1982]
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Special Edition) [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ Henry Thomas
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a must now I've have a young son to enjoy it with all over again, 29 Aug. 2015
An absolute classic and a must now I've have a young son to enjoy it with all over again .

Rhinos Don't Eat Pancakes
Rhinos Don't Eat Pancakes
by Anna Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 yr old and I love this book after borrowing a copy from the library, 29 Aug. 2015
My 2 yr old and I love this book after borrowing a copy from the library . Heart warming and a real sense of humour

BRIO Mini Straight Tracks
BRIO Mini Straight Tracks

4.0 out of 5 stars What you purchase the pack for are the two " double " ( for want of a better word) pieces, 27 Aug. 2015
This review is from: BRIO Mini Straight Tracks (Toy)
I can see why brio have done it .... It's a bit naughty really . What you purchase the pack for are the two " double " ( for want of a better word) pieces . The two mini pieces of normal track are of no significance . Naughty because you would have to purchase additional packs to obtain what your actually after .

The Price of Passion (a.k.a. The Good Mother) [VHS] [1988]
The Price of Passion (a.k.a. The Good Mother) [VHS] [1988]
VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb film although I don't think Leo Cutters thought process ..., 27 Aug. 2015
Superb film although I don't think Leo Cutters thought process is believable with regards to what he thought was acceptable . I can't believe anyone could think that was ok .Watched many years ago and have struggled to find it on a region 2 DVD .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7