Profile for fletch > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yeowww Pollock Fish Cat Toy
Yeowww Pollock Fish Cat Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat goes mad for this, 12 July 2015
I have now had to repurchase this Yeowww Fish twice it seem to be my cats favorite toy out of them all she just gets so hooked on it

KONG Refillable Catnip Beaver Cat Toy
KONG Refillable Catnip Beaver Cat Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a hit with my cat, 12 July 2015
My cat loves catnip however for some reason after filling the beaver up with catnip she didn't really bother with him at all. I think for value I will stick with buying Yeowww catnip toys because my cat seems to be more taken with them

Sony MDR-E9LP In Ear Headphones - Orange
Sony MDR-E9LP In Ear Headphones - Orange

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great for Sound, 12 July 2015
I brought these as a replacement to replace my last Sony headphones which lasted me over 4 years however they are nothing like them. Really poor sound quality and feel cheap.

BLACK Office Tape Dispenser Desktop Heavy Duty Large Home Cellotape Sellotape Holder Shopmonk

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy to have however poorly made but for the ..., 12 July 2015
Really handy to have however poorly made but for the price its hard to complain it does the job.

Don't Look Down
Don't Look Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2015
This review is from: Don't Look Down (MP3 Download)
Great summer tune!

Ratatouille Prey Attachment- Fits Purrs, Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Ratatouille Prey Attachment- Fits Purrs, Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!, 12 July 2015
My cat loves this to pieces can't wait to try others out to. I use this attachment to play more indoors with her where the other feather heads are better to use outdoors where you can swing them around without damaging anything.

100 Grey Mailing Postal Bags Premium Quality 6"x 9"(165mm x 230mm) Plastic Polythene - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 13 Aug. 2014
These are perfect for sending my DVDs through the post and great value for money

Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not for my cat, 13 Aug. 2014
My cat didn't seem to want to play with it at all, and because the product is so light it didn't stay in one place when it was played with

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Measuring Spoon Set - 5 Pieces
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Measuring Spoon Set - 5 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have them, 13 Aug. 2014
I use these all the time, they are so handy to have around in the kitchen

Shoe Laces Round Thick Collonil Kordel Durable 90 cm Grey
Shoe Laces Round Thick Collonil Kordel Durable 90 cm Grey
Offered by Foxster

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Aug. 2014
Does the job, could be a little bit bigger

Page: 1 | 2 | 3