Profile for Adam30 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Forever
Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever kings, 13 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Forever (Audio CD)
Well I've just listened to my copy of the new Code Orange album. All I can say is this album is amazing, it's a real progression from the last album. It's got so many textures and layers to it. There are tracks on this album at points that sound like a completely different band but it's that they have incorporated new elements and really grown since there last album. I would highly recommend this album, as I would there back catalogue.

How Not to Grow Up: A Coming of Age Memoir. Sort of.
How Not to Grow Up: A Coming of Age Memoir. Sort of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, 22 April 2016
I've read this book before but after a lending my paper back to a friend and never getting it back I decided to purchase a copy for my kindle. This book is so funny, but also extremely honest. You can really see how much richard herring was struggling with turning 40. I'm a huge fan of his work so maybe I'm biased but this is a very funny and well written book. I would recommend this book and his stand-up and pod cast.

Open The Mind To Discomfort
Open The Mind To Discomfort
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 7 Jun. 2015
This ep is amazing, it might sound silly but the only way to describe the tracks on here are dense with sound. It's so heavy and just full of of raw emotion. I only wish this was an lp instead of an ep as I wish I could have had more music by this amazing band.

Dead Trees
Dead Trees

3.0 out of 5 stars A solid album., 7 May 2015
This review is from: Dead Trees (Audio CD)
I do really like from first to last and have listened to them since to release of heroine. I was worried that losing sonny would cause the band to lose something but that was not the case with the previous two albums. I was excited when I heard that they was gonna be bringing out a new album. Musically it's very good and the vocals don't differ much from the previous 2 singers they have had. The only thing I could say is maybe more metal than they have done before. I wouldn't say fftl are breaking the mould or reinventing the wheel with this album, but it is a solid realise. Not that this have gone against the score of this album but my only gripe is with the bonus tracks of rerecording old songs I kinda wish they had changed or altered them some what just seems a waste that all.

For the Bleeders
For the Bleeders
Offered by Mattpuss

4.0 out of 5 stars Vod, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: For the Bleeders (Audio CD)
Love vision of disorder this is a collection of b sides and re recorded early demos. I would recommend this as its good to have but I would say it doesn't flow like a normal album would and you can tell that the tracks wasn't all done as part or one whole album recording process.

Portals
Portals

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked album., 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Portals (Audio CD)
There are two ways you can go with this album. A progression on what they band was doing or much that it's much of the same. I really like this album and a band like Agatg are pretty unique you don't really want them to deviate from there original template. You can hear the difference in the new singer as vocals don't seem as frantic but don't be fooled they are still as brutal as ever. I would high recommend this and all Agatg albums as they are great to listen to and Rock out too.

Childrens Wooden Country Kitchen
Childrens Wooden Country Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking kitchen., 1 Feb. 2015
My daughter love this, sturdy and she's climbed all over it even when she is told not to. I've had many a meal cook for me from my daughters kitchen.

Fist of Fun - The complete series 1 and 2 [DVD]
Fist of Fun - The complete series 1 and 2 [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old fashioned 90's fun, 1 Feb. 2015
Purchased this for my brother for Christmas as he was a massive fan of this show as was I when aired in the 90's. I would recommend this if you just want the shows but as I have did I purchased each series off gofasterstripe.com. Although double the price for both series you get a lot more extra and comes in a cool book style case with 4 discs per series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2016 2:58 PM BST

Chutzpah!
Chutzpah!

5.0 out of 5 stars The only band who's b sides are as good as an album, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Chutzpah! (Audio CD)
with many Wildhearts albums and b side albums they are always at a great level. This is no exception. I would have loved these tracks to be included in the chutzpah album but I can see why they didn't as well as the album would have been to full up. My only gripe is the cost as its a Japanese import but that doesn't take anything away from how good the music is.

I Am King
I Am King
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars No I am king., 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I Am King (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed this album, heavy and groovy and really catchy. I really enjoyed this album and see it as a great progression from there last album. I would highly recommend both albums and eps

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4