Profile for Jampots > Reviews

Jampots

Page: 1 | 2
Sonnics 500GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive Storage - Pink
Sonnics 500GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive Storage - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonnics 500GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive Storage-Pink, 17 Aug. 2014
This external hard drive worked perfectly straight away, and backed up all my files with no problems at all. The package included a soft black cover and adequate connecting lead. I'm very pleased with it..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
Excellent printing paper, and very good value.

Salter Dashboard Goal Tracker Scale
Salter Dashboard Goal Tracker Scale
Offered by Bushey Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 20 Jun. 2014
My Wife is delighted with this scale. It is very well designed and easy to use. Just what she wanted.

Enjoy by Jean Patou Eau de Parfum Natural Spray 50ml
Enjoy by Jean Patou Eau de Parfum Natural Spray 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy perfume/Christmas present, 9 Jan. 2014
Because I had used Joy some years ago and wanted a change of perfume. Thought that Enjoy would be good to try. My Husband bought it at my request. I am now enjoying wearing it.

Hummin' To Myself
Hummin' To Myself
Offered by Amazin Deals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda Ronstadt's excellent "Hummin' To Myself Album., 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Hummin' To Myself (Audio CD)
Having already enjoyed Linda Ronstadt's "What's New" and "For Sentimental Reasons" albums with Nelson Riddle's great arrangements, I bought "Hummin' To Myself" and enjoyed it just as much. The arrangements are by Alan Broadbent, and they are played by top jazz musicians. Well done Linda !

'round Midnight
'round Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars 'round Midnight, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 'round Midnight (Audio CD)
I had already bought "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" by Linda Ronstadt with Nelson Riddle, and enjoyed the CD which had her excellent singing and the last arrangements by Nelson Riddle before he died. To have all three albums made with Linda Ronstadt in one double CD album was a great find !

Mdr-V6 Lightweight Stereo Headphones - Sony
Mdr-V6 Lightweight Stereo Headphones - Sony

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Headphones., 28 Jun. 2013
I bought these headphones to replace an excellent pair of Headphones, (Sony MDR V7's) which I'd worn out. These 'phones are just as good, and in addition they fold up easily to fit in the supplied soft carrying bag.

For Sentimental Reasons
For Sentimental Reasons
Offered by \/\/ WORLD WIDE MEDIA MARKET /\/\

5.0 out of 5 stars For Sentimental Reasons, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: For Sentimental Reasons (Audio CD)
Linda Ronstadt's beautifully in tune singing and Nelson Riddle's wonderful arrangements. This CD was recommended to me, and I've enjoyed it enough to go on and order "Round Midnight", which includes the other recordings they made together.

Economy Webcam - Logicam Easycam Webcam - USB Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play Webcam, 6 LED lights, Plug and Play USB Web Camera which does not need any driver - Ideal Chat webcam and Ideal Gift [Price reduced]. Good Quality Webcam
Offered by ProGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Logicam Webcam., 18 Jun. 2013
I'm very pleased with this Webcam, as contacts in England and New Zealand have told me that the picture they receive is very much better than the one from the previous(HD)camera. The quality of the sound it sends is good but could be a little louder. That may be to do with my setup.

Logicam HD Webcam - True HD USB Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play Webcam, 6 LED lights, Plug and Play USB Web Camera which does not need any driver - Ideal Chat webcam

5.0 out of 5 stars Logicam HD webcam., 2 Jan. 2013
I ordered a basic webcam to replace an HD webcam which used software that locked up my elderly XP computer every time I tried to adjust the settings for the picture. I was lucky to be chosen to receive this HD webcam instead.
Before returning it to Logicam I un-installed my webcam and plugged this HD one in as a trial.
Lo and Behold, it worked straight away and I've been using it for 3 weeks with no problems at all.
The microphone is a bit on the quiet side, but that could be due to my set-up.

Page: 1 | 2