Profile for Harvey > Reviews

Content by Harvey

Harvey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Aloe Plus Lanzarote, Nourishing Repair Cream, With Rosehip Oil and Sunscreen, 100ml
Offered by Spanishnaturalskin

5.0 out of 5 stars + Lanzarote, 25 Jun. 2017
I bought this product while in Lanzarote on holiday. During a trip to the Aloe Vera museum we had a talk and demonstrations on aloe Vera and its benefits to health. I have rosacia and have to be careful what I put on my skin, when this product was explained I wasn't sure whether to try it but decided I would chance it. It cost around 17 € I have to say I really like it and it suits my skin well and leaves my skin feeling comfortable. It is easily applied and is not greasy. The reason I was looking up this product today was to find out if I would be able to purchase more when mine runs out. I still have quite a bit left and have been using it every morning for 3 months. I don't know what factor the sunscreen rating is but my face has never burnt when using this.

Cat Streamline Ct S1P Black, Men  Boat Shoes, Black (Black/Black), 8 UK (42 EU)
Cat Streamline Ct S1P Black, Men Boat Shoes, Black (Black/Black), 8 UK (42 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar shoes, 28 April 2016
I ordered these shoes for my son. He really liked the look of them so when the size we had ordered was too big we sent them back for the smaller size but when that arrived they were still a bit loose and his heel was slipping when he was walking even when the laces were pulled tight and the length seemed not to bad. We never ordered the smaller size down because we thought it would be too short. That is the reason for only four stars, if they had been a good fit it would have been five.

LADIES AVALON FULLY WATERPROOF LACE UP WALKING/HIKING TREKKING WINTER BOOT KHAKI GREEN 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 13 April 2016
I am really happy with these boots. Firstly I like the look of them, I bought the green ones, and think they look much more expensive than they were. They seem sturdy and well made. I bought the size up as suggested when ordering. The length of the bigger size is perfect. The only negative thing for me is that they are a bit hard around the ankle when I walk it is a bit sore but I am hoping they will soften with wear. I think if I could get an insole to lift my heel inside the boot it would fit better around the ankle. I have been a walk over rough rocky ground they have good grip and the bottom of my foot was comfortable with no hard lumpy bits being felt.

Tsukineko Versasmall Black Ink Pad
Tsukineko Versasmall Black Ink Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink, 15 Mar. 2016
Good

Lisa Parker Loyal Companions Wolf Bone China Mug
Lisa Parker Loyal Companions Wolf Bone China Mug
Offered by GiftLocalUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf mugs, 15 Mar. 2016
Lovely designs

Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sucker upper., 15 Mar. 2016
This has made a huge difference to the time it takes to clear up condensation from our windows. Super tool. I bought one for a present for someone else after having ours. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a lot of condensation to mop up.

The End Of Mr. Y
The End Of Mr. Y
by Scarlett Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you brave enough to read it?, 15 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The End Of Mr. Y (Paperback)
Very unusual book strangely compelling. I had read it then bought this one for a present for a friend. The person I gave my copy to liked it but found it played with their mind a bit. My original copy was more unusual with a more striking cover picture in red and black and black edges to all pages which enhanced the experience somehow. Enjoy.

Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper - Die-Cutting
Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper - Die-Cutting
Offered by Hotshotcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut rite, 15 Mar. 2016
Does what it says.

30 Mixed Felting Needles - 10 Different types - Triangular, Star, Reverse and Twisted Needles
Offered by Heidifeathers®

5.0 out of 5 stars Felting needles, 15 Mar. 2016
Happy with this selection of needles and card saying which is which.

Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml
Dvb Beckham Intimately for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml
Offered by Sena Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 15 Mar. 2016
Originally was given a bottle of this as a present. I liked it so bought some more for me and one for a friend who said she liked it too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14