Profile for Antony Glynn > Reviews

Content by Antony Glynn

Antony Glynn (Tenby, Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Intocircuit 11200mAh 5V Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack
Intocircuit 11200mAh 5V Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as good as expected., 20 Sept. 2015
It's a handsome bit of kit and seems simple to operate. It is heavier than I expected - not something you would want to carry around in your pocket. I charged my I-phone from 75% to full and it reduced the reading on the Power Castle from 100% to 61%.

16w UV Ultra Violet replacement Bulb Tube for fish Pond, Aquarium, Nail Lamp 16 watt
Offered by Nordic Supply And Aquarium Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Sept. 2015
Quick delivery, well packaged and good value.

Universal Motorcycle Motorbike Horn 12V 12 Volt 70mm
Universal Motorcycle Motorbike Horn 12V 12 Volt 70mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud and sharp., 20 Sept. 2015
I bought this horn to replace the original one on my 1974 Triumph Bonneville as I could barely hear it above the sound of the engine. This one does the trick and was good value as well.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Offered by Korifiya Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 20 Sept. 2015
The mouse is smaller than I would like - perhaps it is a ladies model! The receiver is satisfyingly compact compared to my old one. Not very good value for money I thought.

Timetop 2Pcs Super Slim 12LED Eagle-eye Super Bright Waterproof Flexible Car Daytime Running Reversing Light--White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money., 20 Sept. 2015
I got these to boost the inadequate reversing light on my car and they work very well. They connected very simply into the existing reversing light wiring.

OPTICAID NIGHT SIGHT POLARISED NIGHT DRIVING OVER GLASSES, DESIGNED TO BE WORN OVER PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR BY OPTICAID
Offered by Tower Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
They seem to be quite good.

SSLR Men's Flat Front Linen Drawstring Shorts (36, Grey)
SSLR Men's Flat Front Linen Drawstring Shorts (36, Grey)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS ADVERTISED, 12 Sept. 2014
These shorts are advertised as LINEN - they are not linen, they are COTTON. When I unpacked them I saw they were fairly obviously cotton and not linen but a large label attached to the shorts saying "100% cotton" rather confirmed my initial observation. Additionally, the shorts are not a good fit; I have the fairly common Englishman's physique of a fat belly and thin legs but the shorts are loose about my waist and tight on the thighs; a fit, athletic man with a lean waist and muscular thighs would not be able to wear them.

eSecure - Mini Stitch Portable Sewing Machine Handheld + 4x Bobbins + Foot Pedal + Needle & Threader

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 May 2014
This is not a proper sewing machine, it is verging on a toy; but the thing is, it does the job. It takes a little time to get used to working it, but that would apply to a proper machine too. However, once mastered it does a remarkably satisfactory job.

TIMBERLAND Classic Suede Leather Earthkeepers Boat Deck Shoe CLS 2Eye Navy Blue 29593

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 28 May 2014
Considering the name and pre-markdown price of these shoes they are not as special as I expected. But my big beef is that they are a full size smaller than marked. They are marked at size 9 1/2 and I take size 9 to 10 but I swear the shoes are actually 8 1/2. After repeated soaking in water and wearing about the house with socks on they are no longer too uncomfortable to wear

Cuisinart Traditional Kettle
Cuisinart Traditional Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine kettle, 3 April 2014
Although quite expensive, it is so well designed and made that I consider it good value for money. It pours and handles very well (I have arthritic hands so this is important) and it is easy to fill via the spout without having to take the lid off; not that taking the lid off is any problem - filling via the spout is just that little bit quicker and easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6