Profile for Elle48 > Reviews

Nadia: Secret Of The Blue Water - Complete Series Collection Blu-ray
Nadia: Secret Of The Blue Water - Complete Series Collection Blu-ray
Dvd ~ Nathan Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this classic series, 10 Jun. 2015
Love this classic series. A really beautiful anime, and even though it's 25 years old, it doesn't look dated in the slightest. It's inspired by 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea so if you like an adventure story, make sure you get involved!

Red vs Blue: Season 11 Blu-ray
Red vs Blue: Season 11 Blu-ray
Dvd ~ Joel Heyman

5.0 out of 5 stars The show as a whole is incredibly smart and innovative, 10 Jun. 2015
So excited this is finally coming to the UK on Blu-ray. The show as a whole is incredibly smart and innovative, Series 11 is no different. If you're a fan it's a no brainer.

RWBY: Volume 1 Blu-ray [NTSC]
RWBY: Volume 1 Blu-ray [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love LOVE this series, 10 Jun. 2015
For fans of Naruto and Fairy Tail, this is a must have. Love, love LOVE this series . Absolutely stunning stunt scenes, can't wait to add this to my collection.

Banshee Chapter [DVD]
Banshee Chapter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ted Levine

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the jumpiest films I've ever seen., 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Banshee Chapter [DVD] (DVD)
Honestly, this is one of the jumpiest horror films I've ever seen! The opening sequence sets the film up really well, mixing conspiracy theory with truth to create one hell of a creepy introduction. I liked the sudden gore too which I wasn't expecting. Todd Levine is great playing horror's Hunter S. Thompson! One of my absolute favourites from last year's FrightFest.

Wolf Children Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack
Wolf Children Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack
Dvd ~ Aoi Miyazaki
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite film of 2013, 16 Dec. 2013
Having seen Wolf Children in October at my local cinema, I was thrilled to find out it was coming to Collector's Edition. This anime is absolutely gorgeous, and a really sweet and heartwarming story. I would recommend this for fans of anime and those not familiar of the genre - easily my favourite film of 2013. Cannot wait to see it again!

Bleach: The Movie 4 - Hell Verse [Blu-ray]
Bleach: The Movie 4 - Hell Verse [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Fumiko Orikasa

4.0 out of 5 stars Great viewing!, 19 Feb. 2013
You can expect some great things from this film. It's pretty dark but the way Hell is visualised is very creative and so makes for really interesting viewing.

Furthermore there's crystal clear graphics, an unusual and original storyline with stunning action and strong animation.

I thought this was the best Bleach Movie I've seen yet, and delivers all the action a Bleach fan such as myself would come to expect and more.

Baka And Test - Summon The Beasts: Complete Series Two [DVD]
Baka And Test - Summon The Beasts: Complete Series Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hiro Shimono

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 19 Feb. 2013
I really enjoyed the first series so wasn't sure if this would compare, fortunately it does and is a must see! This series is very entertaining to watch with lots of drama and laughs alike. It's totally wacky and bizarre - but in a great way. Don't be fooled by the packaging either - this is definitely an adult show and not for kids as it could be mistaken. Highly recommended!

Tiger And Bunny: Part 1 [DVD + Blu-ray]
Tiger And Bunny: Part 1 [DVD + Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Hiroaki Hirata
Offered by lightningdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 19 Feb. 2013
I'd only seen a couple of episodes of Tiger & Bunny before (and loved them) so when it came out on Blu-ray I jumped at the chance. Incidentally I ended up watching all episodes back to back! It's a lot of fun to watch and the graphics are fantastic - I personally think the blu-ray was well worth the money too. I can't wait for the next part to come out on Blu-ray!

Code Name: Geronimo - The Hunt For Osama bin Laden [DVD]
Code Name: Geronimo - The Hunt For Osama bin Laden [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cam Gigandet
Offered by Rikdev Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Will entertain a female audience as well as war film fans, 10 Dec. 2012
I personally found Code Name: Geronimo really entertaining and think that other women are really going to enjoy Code Name: Geronimo too. I thought the leading lady was fantastic - and super empowering - and of course it doesn't hurt to have Cam Gigandet and Freddy Rodriguez etc. play the navy seals. I was very pleasantly surprised by Xzibit too!

Of course, any fan of the genre will love this too - it's full of action and excitement and certainly kept me on the edge of my seat.