Profile for Nicholas L. > Reviews

Content by Nicholas L.

Nicholas L.

Page: 1 | 2
Religion Dragon, Men Low-Top Sneakers, Blue (Navy), 11 UK (45 EU)
Religion Dragon, Men Low-Top Sneakers, Blue (Navy), 11 UK (45 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but order size when sober, 26 Oct. 2015
My fault I ordered a 6 instead of a 10.

Nivea Men Stress Protect 48 Hours Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray, 150 ml - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Stress Relief Comes at a Price !, 26 Oct. 2015
An expensive divorce,a bankcruptcy notice issued, a court case looming with the threat of a 20 year custodial sentence.You can imagine my stress levels were unimaginely high.One application of "stress Protect" and all my worries disappeared.I unfortunately was detained at her majesties pleasure but my request was met for a regular supply of stress protect and know that the next 20 years will fly by.For gods sake don't discontinue tis fine product !

Checknow 94 x 50 x 74cm Lightweight Aluminium Freestanding Electric Heated Foldable Heated Airer,Dryer,Indoor Horse Rack Laundry Folding Washing Dryer
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Back Pain Too !, 26 Oct. 2015
Great for drying clothes and by suspending a hammock above the device provides great relief for my lower back pain.No need for expensive osteopaths!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2015 12:22 PM GMT

Premier Housewares Storage Canisters - Set of 3, White
Premier Housewares Storage Canisters - Set of 3, White

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 26 Oct. 2015
These beautifully crafted vessels have taken storage to a new level

Gucinari BERTRAM Mens Leather Cuban Heel Buckle Boots Black 43
Gucinari BERTRAM Mens Leather Cuban Heel Buckle Boots Black 43
Offered by Shuperb

5.0 out of 5 stars Pantomine Boots, 25 Oct. 2015
Just in time for my pantomime role as Puss in Boots

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable for some, 25 Oct. 2015
I expected these to be tight and uncomfortable and they were because I ordered a waist size 4 inches less than my tape measure indicated.However I have given these super trews a five star accolade as I know they will fit me after my stomach implant.

French Connection Men's Auderly Cotton V-Neck Long Sleeve Jumper, Light Grey Melange, X-Large
Offered by Jean Scene

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2015
A beautiful piece of clothing fits from head to toe as I am only 3 feet high.

Just For Men Hair Colour Original Formula Medium Dark Brown H40
Just For Men Hair Colour Original Formula Medium Dark Brown H40
Offered by Allcures com (2006) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product should be more readily avaiable to Everyone, 10 Sept. 2015
Just For Men ? Absolutely not as I am a lady and I borrow my husbands and enjoy fantastic results.It should be called Just for Men and Women in my view.But as I have used it on my 16 year old greying Alsatian dog and achieved wonderful results(some say he looks a little scarey)I think it should be marketed as "Just For Men, Women and Any Pets with Fur".Obviously the picture of a rather smug looking man on the packaging should include a woman looking equally as smug and of course a dog looking as if it had enjoyed the experience too.
PS I don't really have a husband anymore but insisted on keeping all his grooming products.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 5:59 AM BST

Super Quality Large Terry Tea Towels Pack Of 4 Black/White Checked 100% Cotton
Super Quality Large Terry Tea Towels Pack Of 4 Black/White Checked 100% Cotton
Offered by Century Mills Of Sheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Good to be a Tea Towel ?, 10 Sept. 2015
Only 3 arrived but in my opinion if the full 4 had arrived it would have been a little too much for me. I was just blown away by the quality and feel of these towels. In my opinion they are too good to be wasted on wiping crockery dry ,leave that task to inferior cloth based towels. These are superior to the finest hand made bath towels you expect to find in 7 star hotels at a fraction of the price.
They cover me from head to toe and wrap around me at least 3 times to give me that cosy and secure feeling only experienced in a mothers womb .I must mention though that I am extremely small and worryingly(its of no concern to me just the legal team of the manufacturers of a slimming pill I have become addicted to) thin.Larger people should purchase a sewing machine or use heavy duty masking tape to form a larger towel.

Auraglow GU10 Remote Controlled Colour Changing LED Light Bulb
Auraglow GU10 Remote Controlled Colour Changing LED Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing Bulb ! Buy them in volume !, 6 Sept. 2015
This bulb has helped me feel good about myself again.I did not feel very attractive or confident in myself when I owned the clear white light only bulb but since looking at myself in the full intensity of the green glow of this bulb I noticed just how handsome I really was. I have begun dating again(but only at night and at my house only)and I am thrilled with the comments I receive from my potential long term partners on my lovely ,all be it green appearance.They do seem a little puzzled by my reluctance to meet them again during day light hours but I am sure another product will come along to assist me in the near future.Thank You Auraglow for your life changing product.

Page: 1 | 2