Profile for CAROL GRACE > Reviews

Content by CAROL GRACE

CAROL GRACE

Page: 1 | 2
NO DOGS (Not good with other dogs) Orange Colour Coded Non Pull L-XL Dog Harness PREVENTS Accidents By Warning Others Of Your Dog In Advance
Offered by Friendly Dog Collars

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Dec. 2015
Fits fine and is quite noticable.

All Creatures Great and Small Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
All Creatures Great and Small Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Christopher Timothy
Offered by A2ZSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2015
The series is brilliant. Exactly as I expected it. Delivered quickly.

Anthony Trollope: The Chronicles of Barsetshire & The Palliser Novels: The Warden + The Barchester Towers + Doctor Thorne + Framley Parsonage + The Small ... + The Prime Minister + Eustace Diamonds...

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 28 Aug. 2015
I havent been able to get into it.

Cider With Rosie (The Autobiographical Trilogy Book 1)
Cider With Rosie (The Autobiographical Trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cider with Rosie, 14 April 2014
I have no idea why this book is so famous or why it should be on school's GCSE set books.
It has no plot, no story line and is just a group of disjointed words.
I will not be buying any of the rest of the triolgy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2014 6:39 PM BST

Sudoku
Sudoku

3.0 out of 5 stars sudoku game, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Sudoku (App)
Not used to playing sudoko electronically but it is OK. Not marvellous.but an acceptible way to play electronically. Prefer the newspaper version!

War Horse [DVD] [2011]
War Horse [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars War Horse, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: War Horse [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Beautiful story and video. Very sentimental, brought a tear to my eyes. It is very pleasant to watch videos with no sex, swearing or violence (except for the battles of course)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD 7, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband who has to sit still for 4 hours at a time three times a week whilst he haS DIALYSIS treatment. He loves it and he also loves that he can play games and movies on it too.

An English Affair: Sex, Class and Power in the Age of Profumo
An English Affair: Sex, Class and Power in the Age of Profumo

1.0 out of 5 stars An English affair. Sex Class and Power in the Age of Profumo, 2 Jan. 2014
It is pretentious, self indulgent and rambling over written prose It adds little to what we already know about the Profumo scandle and only that the writer wants us to know that he is an upper class 'gentleman' who is knowledgeable about many of these people..

Vets Might Fly
Vets Might Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars Herriots are my favourite reads!, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Vets Might Fly (Kindle Edition)
I love to read the Herriots and as I now live in North Yorkshre i love to see the locations for this series of books.
I think that they are funny,, super at describing local folks and the stories are so endearing

The Master Mariner (Both Volumes I & II)
The Master Mariner (Both Volumes I & II)

3.0 out of 5 stars Have not read it, 2 Dec. 2013
I have not read this book as I ordered them for my husband's new kindle and they came on to my machine.
I am sure that he will like it.

Page: 1 | 2