Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Raymond Griggs > Reviews

Content by Raymond Griggs

Raymond Griggs "Jumbo Kray" (Margate, Kent. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Motionperformance EssentialsTM 800 W Floor Standing Portable Halogen Heater
Motionperformance EssentialsTM 800 W Floor Standing Portable Halogen Heater

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced heater., 15 Oct. 2013
This is offered under various names and at much lower prices at Amazon and eBay. I wanted one quickly and failed to do my research with my usual diligence. Hence I paid £19.99 when I could have got an identical heater for £11.99 and free delivery.

It works OK but is very bright and distracting if placed near to a TV.

A big mistake on my part and probably the wrong choice for a living room.

Best of Classical Music Bach
Best of Classical Music Bach

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Classical Music Bach, 19 July 2013
I heard some violin pieces by Bach during a TV programme about Stradivari and this CD has most of them plus some other great compositions. Not top artists I know but then I am profoundly deaf and rely on my digital aids for sound but for me the magic of the music was superb and I'm happy with this collection. Would have preferred a more Bach period picture but it does not affect the quality of the music.

War in the Gulf - Arsenal: Winged Cavalry
War in the Gulf - Arsenal: Winged Cavalry
Offered by wantitcheaper

1.0 out of 5 stars War in the Gulf - Arsenal: Winged Cavalry, 27 May 2013
This a french video and parachuting takes up most of the display time. Some armoured vehicles. Cheap at £1.00 but poor value non the less.

Daffodil WMS320R - Wireless Mouse - 5 Button Scrollwheel Mouse for Windows / MAC / Linux
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product at a very good price., 19 April 2013
Love the colour but more love the way everything works, Instant recognition, quality manufacture, all the function that i need with a mouse working reliably. Highly recommended.

Humax Digital Satellite Set Top Box - Freesat - Foxsat HD
Humax Digital Satellite Set Top Box - Freesat - Foxsat HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the Freesat boxes., 18 Mar. 2013
What a great product this is. As soon as connected it gives all of the right messages. Ease of setting up, good menu system and best of all a huge improvement in picture quality when compared with any contemporary Freesat tuner that I have tried. HDMI connection may be a part of the reason because I am using an HD ready display and have never seen picture quality like this before. Do I really need full HD? Probably yes but for now this is great. Recommended without reserve.

Acer Aspire E1 15.6-inch Laptop (Black/Silver) - (Intel Core i5 3210 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-Bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Windows 8 Acer Aspire E1 571., 20 Feb. 2013
Superb, very fast, high quality display, very easy to use, build quality excellent, keyboard and mouse pad perfect. No niggles, no reservations this is a top notch laptop and exceptional value for money. Windows 8 is intuitive, it takes a few hours but once done it is the best Windows that I have ever used and I started at Windows 1. Buy with confidence, it is an absolute gift.

Easy Fit Satellite Signal Amplifier Booster & Patch Lead by electrosmart®
Easy Fit Satellite Signal Amplifier Booster & Patch Lead by electrosmart®
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars It must be magic!!!, 17 Feb. 2013
I was skeptical and was prepared for disappointment as we have never had more than about 20 reliable channels on FreeSat. However this item came by return of post yesterday and I fitted it this morning and can now receive every single channel available and I am gobsmacked with delight. No need for mega expensive specialists so saved myself a load of money. Thrilled is putting it mildly I am ecstatic. Grateful thanks to the Chinese supplier and recommended unconditionally.

BestDealUK 1/4" Screw Sponge Handle Hand Holder Grip for Digital Video Camera Camcorder LED

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera handle., 5 Feb. 2013
I have a Canon 220 which has a flash device on top at the left hand side which I along with many others find annoying and inconvenient. This device solve the problem of holding the camera steady for videos and fast moving subjects.

Mens SockShop Heat Holder Thermal Socks - 6-11 Mens - Black
Mens SockShop Heat Holder Thermal Socks - 6-11 Mens - Black
Offered by Boli & Berg

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Sox., 6 Jan. 2013
One of my best purchases of the last year. Comfortable, warm and high quality. So good that I've bought 6 pairs. Recommended.

Scrabble Secrets (Collins Little Books)
Scrabble Secrets (Collins Little Books)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for every Scrabble player., 6 Jan. 2013
It's full of interesting stuff but the real value is at the end with definitive lists of two and three letter words. Better quality than most Scrabble reference books and recommended without reservation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4