Profile for Anne Skare Nielsen > Reviews

Content by Anne Skare Nielsen

Anne Skare Nielsen (Dragoer, Denmark)

Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer - Sheep
Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer - Sheep

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant happiness, 10 Aug. 2013
I love this teddy bear. And me kids do too. It delivers what i promises. Nice and warm and snuggly.

Cozy Plush Beddy Bear Microwaveble Warmer Brown
Cozy Plush Beddy Bear Microwaveble Warmer Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 Aug. 2013
Got this bear for my youngest birthday. It came apart as soon as he opened the present. The little beans inside falls out - do you think he cried when I had to take it from him again because otherwise we would have bear droppings all over the house. Crap. Buy the dog or the rabbit. This bear is not good at all and the quality is very artificial looking.

Wild Republic 30cm Natural History Museum Cuddlekins Triceratops

Switch: How to change things when change is hard
Switch: How to change things when change is hard
by Chip Heath

5.0 out of 5 stars I did make a change, 10 Sept. 2011
Best book i read this year. My kids are now cleaning the house and my clients find it so much easier to choose the "better path" instead of just talking about where they want to go. Highly recommend this book. For the openminded it is life changing.

ila face oil for glowing radiance
ila face oil for glowing radiance

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, bad smell, 27 Aug. 2009
I suffer from dry skin and love face oils. This product is great - does the work and let's my skin shine. However, I don't like the smell but guess that's an individual judgement.