Profile for LadyTech > Reviews

Content by LadyTech

LadyTech (Hither Green, London)

Page: 1 | 2
Violin Exam Pieces 2016-2019, ABRSM Grade 2, Score, Part & CD: Selected from the 2016-2019 syllabus (ABRSM Exam Pieces)
by Divers Auteurs
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 May 2017
Our daughter says this is a good and easy to follow music book. She is practising for Grade 2 exams and says the CD is great too!

Cooking Fever
Cooking Fever

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, 5 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Cooking Fever (App)
I think it's so innovative and great for young minds .

Mr Stink
Mr Stink
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 10 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Mr Stink (Hardcover)
Our daughter loves this book. Book is excellent condition

The Screen Saver
The Screen Saver

5.0 out of 5 stars Implicit trust is the foundation of any relationship, 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Screen Saver (Kindle Edition)
You have done the forgiving and the forgetting....So when the bridge of your relationship becomes irreparably damaged due to no fault of your own, you must look to no one but yourself to make the right choices in order to move on. Follow Christine's heart rendering journey and see how to come out a stronger and better person when once you have made that journey.

A must read for everyone and an eye opener for all!

Keep Your Friends Close
Keep Your Friends Close

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Sept. 2015
What a breathtaking read. A well woven story. It could happen to anyone and there are some women that do indeed go the extra mile to take what you've got. Yeah...... keep your friends close indeed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 15 Sept. 2015
Very satisfied with product so far. Sturdy and charges devices properly and as expected.

Because She Loves Me
Because She Loves Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah I liked it, 24 Aug. 2015
I was a bit disappointed with the end of the book but it was indeed one of those that I read at every opportunity. Excellent! More than looking forward to reading "The Magpies" now.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner......unputdownable, 10 Aug. 2015
Thank you Paula. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your book very much.

I love reading but with two young kids it has become more and more difficult to find the time to read books. I have used a kindle for the last 3 years to save time as I can only read snippets at a time. With this book I was so enthralled that I used every bit of spare time I had to read it just so I could get t o team end.

As a commuter from Higher Green to London Bridge/Charing Cross I don't get much of an opportunity to observe homes and gardens along the route (trains to too fast) but I can't stop thinking. ......what if.......Lol. A very well crafted story.

The Shadow Cartel (The Dominic Grey Series Book 4)
The Shadow Cartel (The Dominic Grey Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 20 July 2015
This book held my attention throughout although some of the detail was too much at times that I wanted to skip pages. I will definitely be reading some more books by this author in the near future.

The Kind Worth Killing
The Kind Worth Killing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intriguing, 16 May 2015
I was utterly impressed by this author. It is an easy to read story despite the many twists and turns which kept me thoroughly hooked. Can't wait to read his other books.

Page: 1 | 2