Profile for Sacavibi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Riverboat Soul
Riverboat Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Riverboat Soul (Audio CD)
This CD is one of my car staples... Highly entertaining and great music. I get bored very quickly and find that this is one of the few CDs I can listen to all the way through, as the change of mood, tempo and sense of fun keeps me going.

Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT
Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT
by Bruce Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 11 May 2014
Oh my gosh... Invaluable help if you have to pass the professional skills tests. Very comprehensive and helped with my speed and confidence in preparation for the tests -which I passed first time!

Dissa Sexy Bridal Steel Boned Corset (Without G-String),Black,M
Dissa Sexy Bridal Steel Boned Corset (Without G-String),Black,M
Offered by Fivebee Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 11 May 2014
I expected the bust-line to be more curvy like the picture, but it's more like a standard corset cut around the bust-line. I found the sizing really difficult to work out -I'm a size 8 to 10 so ordered medium, as per the instructions, but did have to take it in a bit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I want, 11 May 2014
This is a very thin skirt, but I wanted it to wear under a dance costume. For the price it's a brilliant buy.

Drymate Kitchen Mat - Bamboo Print - machine washable - 46x51cm - Tan
Drymate Kitchen Mat - Bamboo Print - machine washable - 46x51cm - Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 May 2014
I only have a small kitchen and this has doubled my drying space. Doesn't produce any smells and is a good large size.

The Bromeliad (Truckers Omnibus Edition): "Truckers", "Diggers", "Wings" (The Bromeliad Trilogy)
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for younger readers, 11 May 2014
I bought this for my 11 year old, who's a bit young for 'Discworld'. I first read these myself as an adult and enjoyed them -my 11 year old says 'they are perfect for young kids as they have lots of action and adventure packed in' -he certainly laughed out loud plenty while reading them!

Unicorn Iron On Patch
Unicorn Iron On Patch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Unicorn Iron On Patch
Well made. I have a large collection of patches and this looks great with the others. Iron-on backing works well too.

Superpowers for Parents: The Psychology of Great Parenting and Happy Children
Superpowers for Parents: The Psychology of Great Parenting and Happy Children
by Stephen Briers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Dec. 2012
I'm actually one of those people who teach parenting classes, however, I now have two copies -one for home and one for work. -I think it is an excellent resource and although if you've been around the parenting block a few times you may not find anything startlingly new I would still recommend this book to you -as some of the science behind the techniques is covered here and as a practitioner and a parent understanding the why and how that fits into the bigger picture is really good to know.

Cloth Dolls for Textile Artists
Cloth Dolls for Textile Artists
by Ray Slater

4.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, 13 Dec. 2012
So far I've only made a stump doll from the book, but I'm really pleased with her: I followed the pattern provided and although I found the hands very small to turn out there's practical advice on designing your own, which I'll do with a slightly different hand-shape. Lots of advice on working with fabrics and creating interesting layers and effects, overall a good buy to either start art doll making, or expand your current skill-set in this field.

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff with Your Family (Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Series)
by Richard Carlson

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Fab!, 13 Dec. 2012
I know about the original book, but have never read it, however, I work in the parenting field so I thought I might give this a go. There's lots in here for everyone, solid advice in a easy to read style -I think I got through the whole thing in an hour or two! A bit repetitive in places, but there's a gem in here for every family.

Page: 1 | 2