Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs. S. R. Hines > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. R. Hines

Mrs. S. R. Hines (N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mebby Cocoon Portable Baby Bath (Ice Blue and Warm Grey, 0-2 yrs)
Mebby Cocoon Portable Baby Bath (Ice Blue and Warm Grey, 0-2 yrs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bath ever!, 14 July 2014
Love this bath for my little one. When my 8 year old was born tummy baths were all the rage, but u didn't buy one as I was sceptical. For my new baby this was the first thing I bought, but had to buy in line for it as the high street shops aren't fm doing them anymore. Used this from the point her cord fell off, and she loved it, would be crying before she went in and would stop as soon as she went in the tub.

I bough this one as it looked good, had the seat insert, temp gauge and rinse cup.

Unfortunately the seat insert moves in the water (was clipped in correctly), anytime I lifted her slightly to wash her the seat started to float and move. I have up on the seat after a few attempts and just put less water in.

The plug at the bottom is pointless when you can just tip the tub upside down to empty. If the plug wasn't there my daughter may be more comfortable as it's directly where she sits.

The temp gauge is unreliable, I ended up buying a digital one to put in the bath.

The cup is okay, but my daughter doesn't like the sudden volume if water on her so I just sponge rinse her off.

The tub is great, it takes almost no water to fill as her body moved the water level up. I would defines recommend a tummy tub bath to anyone, but not necessarily this one, I think plainer may be better. Tho it still looks good in my bathroom and in giving it full points for that.

Paul Hollywood's Bread
Paul Hollywood's Bread
by Paul Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Paul Hollywood's Bread (Hardcover)
Bought this for my mum for Christmas, she has been thrilled with it and is force feeding us a range of warm goodies

Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 July 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter who's starting to take in interest in music. She's chuffed to bits with this and is asking for newer ones

Heath and Heather Raspberry Leaf Tea 50 Teabags (Pack of 3, Total 150 Teabags)
Heath and Heather Raspberry Leaf Tea 50 Teabags (Pack of 3, Total 150 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 14 July 2014
I've used the raspberry leaf tablets alongside the tea in both my pregnancies , both of which labours were short. Would definitely recommend

Lamaze Tug & Play Knot
Lamaze Tug & Play Knot
Offered by Play Learn Grow

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit boring, 14 July 2014
I like the lamaze range but was disappointed with this. The ring to attach to a pram is too short so as the toy is out of reach from the baby. The different parts of the toy are all clumped together which makes it hard for the baby to see the individual parts.

So far my 14wk baby has no interest in this you compared to others

Lamaze High Contrast Flip-flop Bug Rattle
Lamaze High Contrast Flip-flop Bug Rattle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality toy, 14 July 2014
I loved this toy due to the high contrast colours, which is good for brain development. At 14weeks old it is still slightly heavy for her to hold on her own. The side holders are almost too wide for her to get her fingers around and take up to her mouth, she keeps trying though!

The you itself is well made and good quality. I'd recommend for babies aged 4-6months

Lamaze Flip Flop Fred
Lamaze Flip Flop Fred
Offered by Golden Wheel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for little ones, 14 July 2014
Love this toy!! I know from baby brain development that they initially seek high contrast objects, which is the black and white checked side of the toy, this then turns inside out to form the turtle.

My little one likes this toy, I've been giving it to her for around 4 weeks now, she started by hitting at it and is now holding it and trying to suck on it which is so cute. Definitely one if the better toys we bought for her at this age

Pet Head Paw & Body Wipes Pack of 50
Pet Head Paw & Body Wipes Pack of 50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but don't last long, 14 July 2014
Wipes themselves are great, and smell fab. Clean smell amounts of dried muck from my dogs feet as they should do, I wouldn't expect them to do anymore.

I slid use them to clean the face folds of my pug and they work well without irritating him.

Only problem is the wipes dry out quickly, around 10 days from the foil was removed. Ended up having to throw most of them out.

Avon Planet Spa Turkish Thermal Baths Rhassoul Clay Face Mask, 75ml
Avon Planet Spa Turkish Thermal Baths Rhassoul Clay Face Mask, 75ml
Offered by LCG OUTLET

3.0 out of 5 stars Not thermal, 14 July 2014
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to dermalogica therma scrub, but there was no heat from this at all. It was just a standard face mask

What Alice Forgot
What Alice Forgot

5.0 out of 5 stars From a Jodi Picoult fan, 13 July 2014
This review is from: What Alice Forgot (Kindle Edition)
This was recommended to me by amazon, I thoroughly enjoyed it abd have since purchased her other books. It wasn't equatable to Jodi's style of writing, and focused more on dialogue and interactions between characters than internal dilemma, but was well written all the same. Looking forward to her next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7