Profile for Katy > Reviews

Content by Katy

Katy

Wet Canvas Carrier
Wet Canvas Carrier
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative .

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't suit the purpose at all as far as I am concerned and was a waste of my money, 13 Mar. 2016
IT was not at all as pictured. It was merely a number of, what appeared to me to be poorly manufactured, metal pieces and screws - no wooden pieces as the illustration appears to depict! It doesn't suit the purpose at all as far as I am concerned and was a waste of my money.

Birds of Southern South America and Antarctica (Illustrated Checklist) (Collins Illustrated Checklist)
by Martín R. de la Peña

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Aug. 2012
This is a first class reference book, exactly what I have been searching for and was received in far better condition than was advertised. It was in such good condition that I was unable to tell if anyone had owned it before me.
Ken Rees

MacBook Air SuperDrive (MacBook Air 2010)
MacBook Air SuperDrive (MacBook Air 2010)

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't get no satisfaction, 1 July 2012
This item swallowed up my expensive Family History DVD and wouldn't eject it. I managed to extract it physically after days of trying. Solar Gear from whom I made the purchase have ignored (so far) five requests for advice on returning the item and refunding my £51.59!!!