Profile for Rui Campos > Reviews

Content by Rui Campos

Rui Campos (Maia, Portugal)

RC iPad Air Case, Slim Smart Cover - Ultra Lightweight (iPad Air Case), Black
RC iPad Air Case, Slim Smart Cover - Ultra Lightweight (iPad Air Case), Black
Offered by Rhino Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim and light, 17 Jan. 2016
Very slim and light. Fits perfectly with the iPad Air

Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 Black Dock for iPod and iPhone
Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 Black Dock for iPod and iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent speakers, 25 Feb. 2009
I own a iPod Nano and a iPhone and was looking for a pair of speakers that would work with both my devices. And as I wanted to move the speakers around the house (kitchen, living room, bedroom, ...) I don't want to be tied to use them only at places where a power outlet is available. So, I was finding battery-enabled speakers.

Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 are amazing and do everything I want:
- Work with iPod Nano and iPhone (it comes with a series of connectors to use on the docking station for different iPods/iPhone but they are only estetical. I never used anyone. It connects perfectly with iPod Nano 4g and the iPhone and works flawlessly with both.
- The sound is great. Awesome!
- It features an excellent battery. It lasts ~10 hours.
- It is really portable (it also brings a small case to take speakers with you)
- It is beatiful. Excellent design.
- Comes with a remote that not only allow you to play/pause, prev/next, volume up/down but also browse playlists, artists, musics (not all speakers with remote allow that)
- Comes with power adapters for UK and EU (i'm from Portugal) which is very nice and didn't require me to buy a separate power adapter.

I really recommend these speakers. It has an excellent price-quality ratio and I am more than satisfied with my choic