Profile for T. Murray > Reviews

T. Murray (uk)

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

5.0 out of 5 stars best weather app, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
I have this on my iPhone and kindle. For me it's proven itself to be really reliable. It's the only weather app I will use now

Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life
Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont leave home without it, 17 Jan. 2014
I love this book, It is a fantastic reference source and a great way to start and build your knowledge.

Native
Native

4.0 out of 5 stars All good, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Native (MP3 Download)
Im not great at reviews but it is definately worth buying this album. Shooting Stars is my daughters current fav listen so I thought I would see what else was around and tried this album.

Harlequin Dream
Harlequin Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Harlequin Dream (MP3 Download)
I was looking for something new to listen to, and boy did I find it. This is a superb album, I cant stop playing it

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, 15 Jan. 2014
This book is rare in the fact that it does not try to substitute meat in every dish. I have nothing against Quorn but I prefer not to eat it. I was looking for a vegetarian cookbook that was comfortable using vegetables and that is exactly what this is.
I feel spoilt for choice as to where to start, won't have to buy peculiar ingredients and will be able to enjoy life giving vegetables every day.
This book is a breath of fresh air. I am so pleased to have found it

Women's Fitness (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Women's Fitness (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to cancel subscription, 15 April 2013
You need to agree to pay for a six monthly automatic subscription to receive your two free copies. The first one, I have to keep downloading as my Kindle Fire doesn't hold the magazine, just the app. Cant be bothered when I just want to flip through as you have to start from page one again. Tried to cancel, nowhere obvious, wrote to the helpdesk, they closed my support request saying if I cant do it through Amazon.com - I am UK then take it up with Amazon. Waiting to see what happens but will not be happy if I get charged when I try to cancel a month early.

Quell
Quell

5.0 out of 5 stars love this game, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Quell (App)
This game is lovely, very addictive and an absolute pleasure to play. Have had it a while now,
worth a download

FreeCell
FreeCell

5.0 out of 5 stars same great game, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: FreeCell (App)
Always loved this game, this app does not disappoint. Be warned though, it is very addictive. I am spending far too much time playing it

2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test
2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test
Offered by ADTUK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should, 21 Oct. 2011
Some of the reviews had put me off, but I dont have the right veins to give blood which was my only other option. I was spurred on by a friend who had done this test as part of a science class back in 1984, the same style of test too so I had an idea of what to look for.
It was so easy, the blood mixed and did exactly what the pictures showed it to do. Worked perfectly for me first time.

Hello Kitty Chainstitch Sewing Machine-
Hello Kitty Chainstitch Sewing Machine-

1.0 out of 5 stars I couldnt be more disappointed with this, 7 Jan. 2010
To be frank, it simply doesnt work. I have not managed to produce one single stitch from it and my 6 year old daughter who was delighted to get it for Christmas was so sad when it didnt work.
The instructions are not at all detailed and it only came with one spool of thread not two.
Complete waste of money.

If anyone has ever managed to get one of these to work, I would love to hear how they managed it.

Very, very disappointed.