Profile for Elisycas > Reviews

Content by Elisycas

Elisycas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Mermaid Tail Blanket for Adult, HMMJ Blanket Fish Tail Seaside Throws for Sofa (78.74 inch x35.4 inch)
Offered by liiyii

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great price, 17 Sept. 2017
Got this for my niece as a present; she loves it.

Banana Chocolate Slissie Starter Pack | Resist Snack Temptation | Stop Snacking in 21 Days | Lose Weight, Weightloss, Wellbeing
Offered by Slissie Slimming Aid

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it., 17 Sept. 2017
I'm with the review above. This is a complete waste of money.

It's a shame as the founder seems really plausible and the product feels and looks quality so there must have been significant development costs associated with it. However, it just doesn't taste nice at all, so it's a complete waste of money.

Perhaps if you are a smoker or a vaper this would make more sense to you, but for me it lasted a day and - really sadly because I HATE wasting money so foolishly - went right in the bin. Sad but true.

Diet Coke, 18 x 330ml
Diet Coke, 18 x 330ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish "Deal" - MUCH cheaper in Asda!, 8 July 2017
This review is from: Diet Coke, 18 x 330ml (Grocery)
When a box of 30 cans is £7 in Asda, why is it a 'prime deal' to get 18 cans for that price?

Awful deal.

Belkin N300 Wall Plug Mounted Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wireless Signal Booster

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 8 July 2017
This has been a game changer in our house.

We have a thick stone wall separating the kitchen from the rest of the house, and thick floors that meant the kitchen and two bedrooms didn't get the wifi. We previously use a wifi extender that meant we effectively used one wifi box but ran on two networks - so we had to manually switch, say, an iPad, when we moved between rooms. But with this gadget that is gone. One wifi network wherever we are in the house. It's great.

The only drawback - possibly - is that there is no hard wire option from the socket. We did plug the TV into the previous extender but we are using the wifi now and there doesn't seem to be a problem but the hard wire option is what we lost.

MIUSOL Women's Vintage 1940s Tea Dress,Cap Sleeve A Line Lace Evening Dress(Black,X-Large)
Offered by Knittee

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 July 2017
I really like this dress, and for the price it is truly exception.

I was worried when it arrived that the mesh top might be a bit too delicate, but it's a surprisingly sturdy, surprisingly flattering - for this curvy me - dress. It does need a good steam as I need to get the crinkles from posting out and don't want to use an iron, but that will be easy enough.

Hydrate2 Cooling MIST and DRINK - 2 in 1 - Water Bottle - 400ml - Blue
Hydrate2 Cooling MIST and DRINK - 2 in 1 - Water Bottle - 400ml - Blue
Offered by Hydrate2 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 July 2017
This is brilliant!

I'd looked at reviews for similar gadgets but this seemed the most sturdy from the reviews and I am glad I chose this one. It's not the biggest in terms of capacity, but I quite like that as it's smaller, and the mister is BRILLIANT and doesn't feel like it will break (which is what put me off some of the other ones based on the reviews). Very content with this purchase.

Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker with Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Large

5.0 out of 5 stars If you think you want one, and you can afford it, just get it, 8 July 2017
I love it. I haven't worn a watch in a long time but I recently completed Couch-To-5k and wanted one that would help track my runs without breaking the bank. This works but has added benefits - I do the workweek step challenge with someone most weeks and that ups my activity without thinking about it, for example.

Fitbit Charge 2 Band Leather Strap, Mornex Classic Adjustable Replacement Wristband for Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Accessories With Metal Connectors, Red
Offered by Mornex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 July 2017
This is a great strap and transforms my fitbit. Great buy.

zeroUV - Limited Edition Folding Pocket Aviator Sunglasses + Case (Gold Amber)
zeroUV - Limited Edition Folding Pocket Aviator Sunglasses + Case (Gold Amber)

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 8 July 2017
I bought these as they were mentioned in an article about a traveller who used them. They feel flimsy and thus I won't use them. Waste of my money really but, well, they are as described in that they fold up and all.

Dressystar Vintage 1950s Polka Dot and Solid Color Prom Dresses Cap-sleeve
Dressystar Vintage 1950s Polka Dot and Solid Color Prom Dresses Cap-sleeve
Offered by DressyStar
Price: £22.99 - £39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, amazing price, will buy other prints, 8 July 2017
This is such a great dress regardless of price, but with the low price it's kind of amazing.

The dress is 95% cotton and 5% spandex so the fabric feels quality and like it might last. The shape and cut is perfect for this curvy figure, and the print is really pretty. Sure, I would have liked it to be about 2 inches longer (but then if I were 2 inches shorter....) but cannot fault this dress.

Will be buying other prints of the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14