Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Book Thief
The Book Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book Thief was so emotive. An unforgettable read., 22 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
A wonderful, life changing book. I couldn't put it down. It was a story I will never forget and rates on my top reads along with Khalad Housini books.

False Impression
False Impression

5.0 out of 5 stars I always enjoy Jeffrey Archer books. I like his style of writing and enjoy the actual people/events of the time that are include, 5 May 2016
This review is from: False Impression (Kindle Edition)
This is an excellent read - I couldn't put my kindle down.

Tim
Tim

4.0 out of 5 stars TIM by Colleen McCullough, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tim (Kindle Edition)
This book was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I chose it because of Colleen McCulloughs reputation as an author & was not disappointed. I also have some contact with an adult similar to Tim so that added an extra interest.

Run to Him
Run to Him

4.0 out of 5 stars I very much enjoyed reading this short story, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Run to Him (Kindle Edition)
I very much enjoyed reading this short story. I live twenty miles from Liverpool and could relate to the the places mentioned in the book. It was also interesting to read about life in a hospital then.

Hide Her Name (The Four Streets Trilogy)
Hide Her Name (The Four Streets Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed this second story in the series and have now pre ordered the next.

Acid washed multicolor patchwork hoodie, rainbow striped sleeve hippy jacket,boho (m, purple)
Offered by SHOPOHOLIC FASHION

3.0 out of 5 stars It would have been fine for the occasion but was a very small fit, 25 Feb. 2015
I ordered this item for a sixties evening I am attending. It would have been fine for the occasion but was a very small fit. That's the reason for my returning it.,

The Orchard of Lost Souls
The Orchard of Lost Souls

4.0 out of 5 stars Orchard of lost souls, 29 Dec. 2013
I read many books of this genre and although it didn't compare to Kaled Housini books, who,in my opinion, is one of the best authors of our time, it was well written and very emotive. It brings the harshness and cruelty that women have to contend with very much to life. A good read.

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars My Sisters Keeper, 29 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed this novel very much - have also read another of the same title.
I found the storyline was gripping and the characters were really brought to life for me.

Speck SeeThru MacBook Air Hardshell Case, 13 inch - Clear
Speck SeeThru MacBook Air Hardshell Case, 13 inch - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars MacBook Air Case, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my partner as part of his Christmas present and he loves it.
It fits perfectly the MacBook Air mid 2013.

The Color War (Kindle Single)
The Color War (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars The colour war, 29 Dec. 2013
I always enjoy Jodi Picoult novels. This was very short but portrayed what black children have to contend with even in this day and age. Also how knife & gun culture can devastate so many lives.

Page: 1 | 2