Profile for me > Reviews

Content by me

me

Apple iPhone 6/6S Screen Protector Pack, Super Clear by Minotaur (6 Screen Protectors)
Offered by Minotaur Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great, 7 April 2016
I love this! It covers the entirety of my screen (With exception to the curved edges) and feels very similar to the actual screen when I use my phone. It comes with clear instructions and is fairly easy to apply. Definitely the best screen protector I've ever used and it was delivered to me within two days. I bought this for a little over £1 (discount) but I would definitely pay the full price for this as it is of great quality. Overall I recommend!!

Asus V550CA-CJ104H 15.6-inch Touchscreen Notebook (Intel Corei3-2365U 1.4GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD 5400rpm, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Integrated Webcam, Windows 8 Home)
Offered by Citadel_09

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 28 Nov. 2013
I think that this product is very good. Runs and works very well and I would recommend it to anyone. One downside is that it does not have a Cd Compartment and this was very inconvenient for me. Overall very good