Profile for poppy > Reviews

poppy

PU Jewellery Box Curved Front Drawer Cream /Flower Corsage
PU Jewellery Box Curved Front Drawer Cream /Flower Corsage

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Aug. 2011
Cannot understand why this product has one bad review. I think it is lovely. Have bought for my daughters 8th Birthday and I know she will love it and use for years to come. It has a little mirror in which makes it even more perfect. Think I would have paid at least £30 on the highstreet. Will be ordering another for my niece for christmas. Not like me to get pressies early but don't want it to sell out.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia 2 Butterflys Pendant on Adjustable Curb Chain Necklace of 41cm/16"-46cm/18"

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 19 Aug. 2011
have bought this for my daughters 8th birthday along with a corsage jewellery box also bought off amazon. Both items are fantastic. Necklace comes in a nice box and has an extra loop so can be worn long or short. I might even borrow it. can't wait to give it her. great value for money.

Fiorelli Costume Collection N2747 Ladies' Short Square Link & Stone Pendant on Chain. Length 45-50cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not my style., 19 Aug. 2011
This would be a good necklace if you like alot of bling. I wanted something abit more understated for wearing every day. The stone is really big which spoils it as the rest of the necklace is lovely and really good quality for the price. I think it would be great for someone under 30 or for nights out.

Oi! White Fresh Water Pearl On Silk Necklace - 40cm + 5cm extender
Oi! White Fresh Water Pearl On Silk Necklace - 40cm + 5cm extender

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 18 Aug. 2011
The necklace looks ok but nothing special. I wil bsending it back as I could have purchased something alot nicer and cheaper on the highstreet so you can see exactly what you are getting. There is not even a proper clasp on this necklace. You have to thread a loop over one of the pearls. Has put me off buying jewellery online.