Profile for Victoria > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pack of 2 Clear Clip Lock Air Tight Food Storage Containers Stay Fresh Box 1.3L
Pack of 2 Clear Clip Lock Air Tight Food Storage Containers Stay Fresh Box 1.3L
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy, quality tubs - airtight and secure, 16 Dec. 2016
These are great quality, airtight tubs with good strong, secure clippy lid. Already had in larger 1.5L tall size which is still going strong a year or two later and these smaller ones perfectly stack in my kitchen cupboards (I use them to store rices, fwiw). Dishwasher safe, sturdy and do exactly what they should. Very pleased with the brand. Also, the 2-pack was very reasonable from this seller (roughly the same price as one of the taller version). Arrived in 2-3 days which was earlier than I'd expected. Very happy all round! There're more in the range I think too?

Long Life Lamp Company E27 Edison Screw 10 W LED Light Bulb A60 GLS - Warm White

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright, 1 April 2016
Good, bright light and arrived quickly - has brightened up a corner of my living room a bit. First one stopped working after only 2 months, though - I contacted the seller through Amazon and they sent me a replacement - and very quickly - very friendly and very helpful too. So far #2 going fine. Quite tall though like lots of long life bulbs so does pop up a little above my lamp (not drastic as is a floor lamp so not too noticeable really).

Dreambaby Secure-a-lock (Pack of 3, White)
Dreambaby Secure-a-lock (Pack of 3, White)
Offered by BabySecurity

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet!, 1 April 2016
Good price for 3 reasonably sturdy-feeling safety clips. Don't stretch too far, though - they are adjustable but only JUST stretch to connect the handles on my under sink cupboard (10cm apart) - not sure what they had in mind when designing them as that is by no means a big gap. That said it's working well and my wee girl can't open it, so job done. No sharp edges to catch your legs on either like some clips I've had in the past. I wouldn't expect it to last indefinitely at full stretch though as the extension section's a little bendy when completely opened. Just as well it's a pack of 3!

LEGO Juniors 10723 Ariel's Dolphin Carriage - Multi-Coloured
LEGO Juniors 10723 Ariel's Dolphin Carriage - Multi-Coloured
Offered by Natureas

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the vanity table!, 1 April 2016
My four-year old loves it and managed to build the whole thing herself - is used to lego with her big brothers, mind you. Lots of fun detail, like the dolphin pulling the carriage to the tiny hairbrush which slots in Ariel's vanity table. Ariel herself can have her tail straight or folded up to sit. Lots of fun with this pretty set with the usual Lego quality. Very happy with it!

Bronx 890BBBATA 26-inch Kids Bronx Alloy Aluminium Baseball Bat - Silver
Bronx 890BBBATA 26-inch Kids Bronx Alloy Aluminium Baseball Bat - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish bat with sturdy, quality feel, 1 April 2016
This was bought for my ten-year-old's birthday - he is delighted with it and it's quite lightweight so easy for a child to use. Looks pretty swish too. It's the perfect size for him to use and should last him a good few years (he's on the tall side for his age, though)

Metal Carabiner Clip Keyring Keychain for Tile/ Tile (Gen 2)/ Key Finder
Metal Carabiner Clip Keyring Keychain for Tile/ Tile (Gen 2)/ Key Finder
Offered by Gopera UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and good quality, 1 April 2016
Good, solid feeling carabiner. Feels like you could trust it to safely hold a bit of weight. I haven't tested it yet but seems like really good quality

LEGO Pack of 4 White Miniature Chickens
LEGO Pack of 4 White Miniature Chickens
Offered by Toycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2016
Super-cute and good price. Arrived very quickly. A great addition to my son's Lego farm collection

Classic Vantona Miranda Floral Bedding Duvet Cover 2 Pillowcase Set, Pink/Natural - King Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design and quality for bargain price! Lovely set, 1 April 2016
I love it - thick, good quality material (better than a similar designer one I tried at 4 times the price) - with a crisp cotton feel (not crunchy though as polycotton bedding can be when new). The pattern is bright and I love the stripes on the reverse of the cover and pillowcases - it really "pops". Generous sizing - perhaps a bit on the too big side, as there's room to spare with my winter down duvet (13 tog) so do wonder if it'll be too big for my summer weight one.Hence 4 stars rather than 5. But all-in-all it's lovely and brightens up my bedroom - even the kids noticed and commented on it! Washed well too. Looks like it cost way more than it did - a real bargain in my opinion.

Boys Luxury Plain Bottle Green Kilt Sock Flashes
Boys Luxury Plain Bottle Green Kilt Sock Flashes
Offered by Eagle & Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality flashes, 30 Dec. 2015
Great quality flashes. Good fit on my 10-year-old and they're adjustable too so should last him for years

Play-Doh  Sparkle Collection Compound
Play-Doh Sparkle Collection Compound
Offered by Lemonia UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sparkly sets of playdoh, 30 Dec. 2015
Great wee sparkly set of 6 playdoh and 2 shapes (hearts?) - well received for mas by my 4-year-old daughter for her playdoh princess castle! I got for under £4 with prime delivery - not sure I would have paid the £7/8 it then went up to. Still good for the price, I suppose, but they aren't huge tubs of dough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4