Profile for Mr. F. Skenderi > Reviews

Content by Mr. F. Skenderi

Mr. F. Skenderi (London, UK)

Scala for the Impatient
Scala for the Impatient

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book in January this Year as en ..., 16 Aug. 2014
I bought this book in January this Year as en ebook (kindle edition) and just started reading it. Unfortunately on all the examples the mathematical operators are missing and it is impossible to understand what is going on or trying to do the examples.

I will contact Amazon and ask for refund. I am hoping that the issue is only on kindle version of the book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 4:21 PM GMT

Post-Human Omnibus Edition (1-4) (Post-Human Series)
Post-Human Omnibus Edition (1-4) (Post-Human Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sci-fi collection, 30 Jun. 2014
Getting the books for £0.99 I didn't have a very high expectation. I was very wrong !!! I can honestly say that these books are, if not the best, among the best books that I have read on the subject. I was blown away !!! The story is fantastic !!!

Code Breakers: Prequel
Code Breakers: Prequel

5.0 out of 5 stars very good story, 4 May 2014
the story is very good. once you start reading you cannot stop. i am looking forward to the other books.

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008
Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008
by Joseph Rattz Jr

2.0 out of 5 stars Pro LINQ not very pro !, 25 Feb. 2008
I bought this book thinking that it will have a detailed explanation of LINQ. But eventhough the book claims to be for professionals, most of the material is taken from MSDN especially the secion on LINQ for SQL is literally copy-paste.

I have given it 2 stars for the only reason that the subject is new and the author has gone into a trouble to get the MSDN parts and put them together in a book.