Profile for ColM > Reviews

Content by ColM

ColM (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
StilGut UltraSlim, Genuine Leather Case for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6s (4.7''), Black Nappa
Offered by StilGut

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 18 Jan. 2017
Quality- well it's stilgut..... fits very well on my 6s phone. Love it phones expensive so needs to be protected with something that's not only does the job but looks and feels good..

Kärcher WV2 Window Vac
Kärcher WV2 Window Vac
Offered by TCB DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Time and effort saver, 18 Jan. 2017
Celery and packaging fine, wish I'd bought one of these years ago, fantastic at sucking up condensation from windows, and my good lady uses it to clean shower glass and windows. Saves mucking about with multiple clothes and paper towel...

CellDeal Hand Power Grip Exerciser 10-40Kg Forearm Strength Training Adjustable Heavy
Offered by multiware

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice exerciser - easy adjustment I have a man of ..., 18 Jan. 2017
Nice exerciser - easy adjustment I have a man of steel grip now. Delivery fast, product feels good quality plastic, with a comfortable grip.

Sharp 25 Litre Solo Microwave, Silver
Sharp 25 Litre Solo Microwave, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, and well it's a Sharp, 18 Jan. 2017
Bought this to replace a very old Microwave. Delivery fast, packaged well. Great price, and well it's a Sharp, they having been making good stuff for a long time. Simple to use great product.

Wood Preserver 5L Clear
Wood Preserver 5L Clear
Offered by Soil fertility solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncing Water, 8 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Wood Preserver 5L Clear (Misc.)
Hate to say it but this product actually does what it says on the tin, it goes a long way and I've used it on a cellar real wood door and a garden bench, water just bounces of and I have retained the natural look of the wood...

Large Outdoor Garden Mirror Rustic Gothic Design 3ft9 x 1ft 8 (115cm x 50cm)
Large Outdoor Garden Mirror Rustic Gothic Design 3ft9 x 1ft 8 (115cm x 50cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in our garden hung it up on a fence ..., 8 Sept. 2016
Looks great in our garden hung it up on a fence in a dark corner of our garden it bring extra light and a further dimension to an otherwise gloomy area. Well made solid feel to the frame.

Targus Stylus for iPad - Orange
Targus Stylus for iPad - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 of these great price for a quality product why so cheap I ..., 8 Sept. 2016
Bought 2 of these great price for a quality product why so cheap I asked my self.... Probably the colour orange! Otherwise they do the job for both 6s and Air2...

Professional Extra Long Handled Stainless Steel Toe Nail Scissors (Angled) - Chiropody Podiatry
Offered by Pathfinder Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit comes in a cool leatherette pouch, 8 Sept. 2016
Great piece of kit comes in a cool leatherette pouch... No more straining to reach my little piggie, toes are neatly trimmed... Quality stainless steel and sharp, they look very well made so I expect will last a long time...

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) (Previous generation - 7th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days - Reading, 23 Jun. 2016
This is my second Kindle , previously I had a Gen3 with keyboard i simply wore it out. There is no finer way to read a book wether it's at night or in full daylight/sun..... Also gone are the days of paper books in great numbers lying about or being carried back and forth - holiday's... Happy Days!

Melkco Jacka Type Premium Genuine Leather Case For Apple iPhone 6s / 6 - 4.7 inch (Traditional Vintage Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Qualty - Poor after sales service, 4 April 2016
I bought a Melkco case for my I5 phone, and when I upgraded to the I6s, I had no doubt what I was buying or at least I thought so! Less than 6 months on its falling apart the edges have become sticky and unglued it makes be doubt whether it's genuine or not. I took it up with the supplies who were fast to respond, however their advice is to take it up with the manufacturers.. Well the least said about that imagine buying a dodgy tin of beans and taking them back to the Supermarket and them saying nothing to do with us you will have to take it up with Hei............ Don't think s
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2017 2:40 AM BST