Profile for Benji > Reviews

Benji

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 9 Oct. 2014
Every bit as Special as I remember! I loved sharing this film with my Daughter, she hasn't stoped singing 'Truely Scrumptious' since! Great quality edition!

Evolution
Evolution

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as I remember it!, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Evolution (Amazon Video)
Just as good as I remember it!

BT Broadband Extender 500 Kit, Powerline Adapter
BT Broadband Extender 500 Kit, Powerline Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive - highly recommend, 24 Sept. 2014
We have struggles to get our WiFi around the house for years - this item has given us instant high speed internet! Cannot speak highly enough of these extenders - wish I bought them years ago!!!

Mueller 4581 Back Brace - Black
Mueller 4581 Back Brace - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item - does exactly as it says!, 24 Sept. 2014
Good quality item, provides firm support. I have two prolapsed discs which require surgery - this support has given me mobility whilst I fester on an NHS waiting list!

Magnetic Heat Belt - Self Heating Lumbar Support Back Brace - NEOtech Care ( TM ) Brand - Double Pull Straps for Compression - Tourmaline + Magnets Fabric - For Posture + Waist or Lower Back Pain Relief - Black Colour - Size XL
Offered by NEOtech Care (EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnets work well, 9 Sept. 2014
This item works well by using magnets to draw blood to the injury - the instructions say not to wear for more than 20mins and I would strongly adhere to this as your back will become incredibly hot and remain that way for some time after removing the support!

There are some reviews that say the support doesn't heat up and they are correct it doesn't as it isn't suppose to!! The magnets make your back warm up without heating up themselves!

Be warned that this item offers to physical support for your back, it is completely soft but works well to increase blood flow to the injured area!

Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Back Support Brace by PhysioWorld (L (90-104cm))
Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Back Support Brace by PhysioWorld (L (90-104cm))

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 Sept. 2014
I was pleasantly surprised, I have a prolapsed disc in my lumbar spine which on certain days left me completely immobile! This very reasonably priced support gave me back that mobility! It also helps with posture! One of the spines from the support has come out but was easy enough to stich back in and considering I have worn it all day, every day for 3 months I think it has done an incredible job for something that cost less than £10!

Leather cat/ kitten collar pink, blue, brown and red safety elastic (blue)
Leather cat/ kitten collar pink, blue, brown and red safety elastic (blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 9 Sept. 2014
Great item, fast delivery - perfect for our gorgeous kitten!

Paws
Paws
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this film as a child and have been desperate ..., 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Paws (Amazon Video)
Loved this film as a child and have been desperate to find it on DVD to share with my little girl but it has never been released in the UK! So glad to have found it in a digital format - Thank you!

Unisex Adult Animal Onesie (Small, Tiger)
Unisex Adult Animal Onesie (Small, Tiger)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 10 Jan. 2014
Got this for my Wife as an Xmas pressy - On boxing day the zip broke! No adverse use, simply put it on for only the second time since purchase! Will be returning shortly.

NCIS - Seasons 1-8 Box Set [DVD]
NCIS - Seasons 1-8 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Harmon

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed, 12 Nov. 2013
Okay the series is Epic and deserves 5*s - Sadly this box set is not so much a box set but more a paper set! Disappointing really - the reality is that the discs are going to scratch very quickly! Would have happily paid a little more to have better packaging!!