Profile for vic897 > Reviews

Ladies Purple Knitted Fairisle Bootie Slippers With Faux Fur Pompoms - UK 6
Ladies Purple Knitted Fairisle Bootie Slippers With Faux Fur Pompoms - UK 6
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor slipper boot, 1 Jan. 2015
Very cosy. I like to be able to purchase a slipper all year round but for some reason you cannot. Crackers. Anyway, I found these on Amazon in the end. They fit nice and have an indoor sole so they don't leave tread marks on the carpet. Been wearing them for months now and are still fine.

Chocolate covered Honeycomb - 454g (old fashioned pound))
Chocolate covered Honeycomb - 454g (old fashioned pound))
Offered by The Sweethouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly nice sweets - buy them, 1 Jan. 2015
I really like this stuff but sadly the last two bags I ordered were delivered in a big lump due to melting issues. I had to smash/carve/prise with a sharp knife- dangerous for some but of course I was fine. I also had to decant it into a Tupperware box (any similar would do) as the bag had to be ripped off. It was still fine though I have to say. Maybe the supplier could bring back caramel cups too? They were a dark chocolate dome with the worlds best caramel inside.

Round or Oval Shape Dimple Fleece Nesting Dog Cave Bed Pet Cat Bed for Cats and Small Dogs
Offered by awhao2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little cat bed, 1 Jan. 2015
This is super duper! Bought this for my ancient cat, Timbertwig as she takes to sitting close to the radiator if her hot water bottle starts to cool. This tucks nicely under the radiator, not exactly raising her level as the base is a thin fabric and the cushion is soft but close enough. The possible delivery date bracket was huge but as it happened it turned up within a week I should say, crammed in a bag but it unfurled nicely. Very happy with this purchase- Timbo uses it all the time. I bet it could be machine washed too if required. It's about the size of a large mongrel cat.

Snow White 150 Ornamental Christmas Decoration Hooks
Snow White 150 Ornamental Christmas Decoration Hooks
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bauble hooks, 1 Jan. 2015
These are good. First time I ordered/ used them due to last years string knotting bauble tantrum. This year as if to thwart me all the baubles I purchased were already threaded. I should have put that on the bauble review. However I used a few and can see they would be perfect if required. Also you can clamp them to the tree if the hanging item is prone to slipping.

Amscan International Metallic Stardust Confetti, Purple
Amscan International Metallic Stardust Confetti, Purple
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkles, 1 Jan. 2015
As you would expect- foil type confetti, the largest maybe an inch in size. Perfect for secreting in an envelope or gift bag tissue in the hope it ends up all over the recipients floor. My sister has been known to open an envelope over a bin. Mean ol' spoil sport =+(

WeRChristmas 75-Piece Deluxe Variety Christmas Tree Baubles Decoration Pack, Silver/ Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Grey baubles, 1 Jan. 2015
I quite like these- they are different. A couple were malformed - one had a precisely circular bite out of it. However they are exactly what I expected and would buy them again for the price.

Johnsons Clean n Safe 500ml
Johnsons Clean n Safe 500ml
Offered by PetGoods4U

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue cleaning spray, 1 Jan. 2015
I think I bought this as an add on, maybe not, I can't remember, that's why I gave it 4 stars. It's light and pleasant smelling and I use it on tiles and to spray down a sink my cats often climb in.

Bob Martin Disinfectant, 500 ml
Bob Martin Disinfectant, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow disinfectant, 1 Jan. 2015
For ages I was buying a similar product from a different supplier but more often than not the product would arrive broken and spilt over other items. This arrives intact and works as a disinfectant, I presume. Either way it cleans and smells nice. I use it for cat litter boxes and my tiled floor.

Six Glass Christmas Tree Drops (CLASSIC)
Six Glass Christmas Tree Drops (CLASSIC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ice, 1 Jan. 2015
These are very nice- bought two boxes and managed to break one icicle. I recommend threading them quite far up a branch/twig esp if you have a real tree and it starts to flop.

WeRChristmas 75-Piece Deluxe Variety Christmas Tree Baubles Decoration Pack, Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but fine, 1 Jan. 2015
These are cheap and a lot of them are somehow tangled together and a few damaged but perfectly adequate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6